Ratings for Dr. Roy Cline

I visited Dr. Cline today with regard to a problem with double vision that I have been struggling with for the past six months. The problem initiated with a number of incidents - a fairly large brain bleed, long spell in a coma, fainting against a countertop, and a broken orbital bone, so there has been some question about whether the problem is muscle or neurologically related. Dr. Cline was extremely knowledgeable, very patient and easy to speak with, very thorough in his examination, and exhibited a kind, friendly manner so I felt comfortable in my interactions with him. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is seeking an ophthalmologist. Oh - when we entered his office it was filled with children and their parents, because he specializes in orthopaedic ophthalmology. What an immense responsibility Dr. Cline faces - of helping children with serious problems with eyesight. So impressive!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

The doctor is so quick without asking history. Feel so rush. He won't give a chance to say and not listen well. The receptionist is a kind lady. Long waiting time.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

I have had Strabismus my whole life, was diagnosed when I was moths old. I had my first surgery 1 moth before my 1st birthday, then again at 3 because specialist wasn't satisfied with the progress my eyes made. Parents were not happy because my eyes were not corrected, I was left with damage to my vocal cords from the breathing tube, and that they were never told about it until the speach therapist I had seen mentioned to my parents something wasn't right, and they looked into it. Been wearing glasses for the last 13 years, but still had issues with my eyes not being straight. Went for a regular eye exam and talked about my Strabismus, and got referred to Dr. Cline. Had my appointment in April, and surgery 2 moths later at the age of 27. Very thankful and pleased with the work Dr. Cline did. Staff was friendly, and always on time. Would def recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2015

Dr was very friendly and quick. He did not convey information unless I asked the right questions. Staff was friendly upon visit. Staff not so much for returning calls.. I tried for months for a follow up and not one returned call. I'm now seeking another in different town. Not professional in my opinion and experience.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

My grandson was seen by Dr Cline his staff and Dr Cline were wonderful!!!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

Our gp sent a referral 4 months ago for an appointment. We have still not heard back. This has been sent 3 times. It's frustrating. The office staff is disrespectful when I call and never answer the phone they first time, so your day is spent trying to get through. I am not sure what else to do, but warn other parents that if you have an urgent need, go somewhere else

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

Dr. Cline made us feel really at ease given that we were afraid and confused regarding the cyst on our daughter's eye. Most of the time, when called, the receptionist doesn't pick up and there is no option to leave messages, so we have to keep calling back. But when she does pick up, she is very helpful and kind.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

I cannot thank enough Dr. Cline for all he has done for my daughter. A great surgeon and a great man. Very professional and kind in the same time. God bless him!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

Dr Cline is a great Doctor, but the receptionist is horrible, there is always the one lady & she never answers the phone, she does not call to leave appointment reminders & never answers the phone.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Excellent experience when taking my baby in. Kind and knowledgable and put us both at ease.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015