You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Roy Cline

The doctor is so quick without asking history. Feel so rush. He won't give a chance to say and not listen well. The receptionist is a kind lady. Long waiting time.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

I have had Strabismus my whole life, was diagnosed when I was moths old. I had my first surgery 1 moth before my 1st birthday, then again at 3 because specialist wasn't satisfied with the progress my eyes made. Parents were not happy because my eyes were not corrected, I was left with damage to my vocal cords from the breathing tube, and that they were never told about it until the speach therapist I had seen mentioned to my parents something wasn't right, and they looked into it. Been wearing glasses for the last 13 years, but still had issues with my eyes not being straight. Went for a regular eye exam and talked about my Strabismus, and got referred to Dr. Cline. Had my appointment in April, and surgery 2 moths later at the age of 27. Very thankful and pleased with the work Dr. Cline did. Staff was friendly, and always on time. Would def recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2015

Dr was very friendly and quick. He did not convey information unless I asked the right questions. Staff was friendly upon visit. Staff not so much for returning calls.. I tried for months for a follow up and not one returned call. I'm now seeking another in different town. Not professional in my opinion and experience.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

My grandson was seen by Dr Cline his staff and Dr Cline were wonderful!!!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

Our gp sent a referral 4 months ago for an appointment. We have still not heard back. This has been sent 3 times. It's frustrating. The office staff is disrespectful when I call and never answer the phone they first time, so your day is spent trying to get through. I am not sure what else to do, but warn other parents that if you have an urgent need, go somewhere else

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

Dr. Cline made us feel really at ease given that we were afraid and confused regarding the cyst on our daughter's eye. Most of the time, when called, the receptionist doesn't pick up and there is no option to leave messages, so we have to keep calling back. But when she does pick up, she is very helpful and kind.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

I cannot thank enough Dr. Cline for all he has done for my daughter. A great surgeon and a great man. Very professional and kind in the same time. God bless him!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

Dr Cline is a great Doctor, but the receptionist is horrible, there is always the one lady & she never answers the phone, she does not call to leave appointment reminders & never answers the phone.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

Dr. Cline is caring and considerate. He was easy to talk to and willing to answer questions. He was great with my 8 year old son and was great at reassuring me as well.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

Dr. Roy Cline's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 3-star rating has been posted. "The doctor is so quick without asking history. Feel so rush. He won't give a chance to say and not listen well. The receptionist is a kind lady. Long waiting ti..."

May 11, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have had Strabismus my whole life, was diagnosed when I was moths old. I had my first surgery 1 moth before my 1st birthday, then again at 3 because specialis..."

December 5, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr was very friendly and quick. He did not convey information unless I asked the right questions. Staff was friendly upon visit. Staff not so much for returning..."

September 11, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "My grandson was seen by Dr Cline his staff and Dr Cline were wonderful!!! "

July 23, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Our gp sent a referral 4 months ago for an appointment. We have still not heard back. This has been sent 3 times. It's frustrating. The office staff is disre..."

July 16, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Cline made us feel really at ease given that we were afraid and confused regarding the cyst on our daughter's eye. Most of the time, when called, the recept..."

July 13, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "V3R0" to "V4N 1P3". Address has been updated from "None" to "10833 160 Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16045801008".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I cannot thank enough Dr. Cline for all he has done for my daughter. A great surgeon and a great man. Very professional and kind in the same time. God bless hi..."

May 28, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Cline is a great Doctor, but the receptionist is horrible, there is always the one lady & she never answers the phone, she does not call to leave appointment..."

April 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent experience when taking my baby in. Kind and knowledgable and put us both at ease."

January 15, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Cline is caring and considerate. He was easy to talk to and willing to answer questions. He was great with my 8 year old son and was great at reassuring m..."

December 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am 34 years old and have had a mild case of strabismus my entire life, and in my 30's it got worse to where i couldn't drive without hitting a curb or just go..."

November 18, 2014