Dr. Roy Cline

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Roy Cline

He did a muscle correction surgery for me which was a disaster.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

Dr. Cline and his team are very professional, knowledgeable, and take excellent care of me. I have eye muscle problem since I was born and doctor did the strabismus surgery for me after thoroughly checks and communications. It has been 2 months since surgery and my eyes problems have been fully resolved. Feel forever grateful and thankful that I met such a good doctor that I will definitely recommend to anyone who has the same eye problem.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

Kind, soft spoken, thourough and very competent! After a year of terrible vision, I'm so grateful to him for correcting my eyesight! So grateful

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

We saw Dr. Cline for the first time. We were referred to him as he as an eye disorder and a possible underlying "health issue". After seeing Dr. Cline, he assured us that he does in fact have an eye disorder, BUT it is not caused by some underlying health issue that the previous dr drilled in our heads (we were referred to Dr Cline because of this). Dr. Cline was very patient with my son who was not having a great day, he thoroughly explained everything and confirmed that he did not have anything else going on besides this eye disorder that is not a huge worry. I am so thankful to him for easing our concerns and the worry that has been going on for weeks from the previous eye doctor we saw. We are so happy to have gotten all this information and will be seeing him again!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Dr. Roy Cline is fantastic and a great communicator in taking care of our son's eye care needs for years. There is no doubt he is a credit to his profession, and would highly recommend him to anyone looking for the "cream of the crop" in his field. If you want the best; he is nothing less. Kerwin . Maude, b.a.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2017

The BEST doctor in the WORLD! my husband was in a horrific accident suffering brain damage that caused him to have permanent double vision. The BEST receptionist in the WORLD got my husband in for an appointment and surgery with Dr. Cline within weeks! he is the loveliest, kindest, most compassionate, most caring doctor we have ever experienced! he gave my husband back his sight! Geoff and I feel forever grateful to you Dr. Cline and to your wonderful Family!! xo

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Dr Cline and his staff provided me with excellent care, consultations and information regarding strabismus and the procedure to repair my vision. From start to finish, over several months they kept me informed answered all of my questions in a professional manner leaving me feeling confident and totally relaxed about the procedure and outcome. Dr Cline has an excellent bedside manner and is highly recommended.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

One of the best if not the best in Canada. Very knowledgeable, kind and helpful. I cannot thank him more to restore my vision after so many years of not able to see well. I could use my eyes now for many many more years to come. Thank you very much, Dr Cline.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Dr. Cline is a great doctor - my kids who see him all like him. But it's impossible to get through to the office when needed. I can't even leave a message about having to cancel an appt. By the time I get through, it's almost time for said appt, even though I'd been trying to call since the day before.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Dr. Cline is excellent and I would highly recommend him, however, the administrative side of this office is not good. They only accept phone calls for like 3 hours per day, not at all on Fridays, and they don't check voicemail. Even at times when they should be answering the phone, I often don't get through. I've wasted a lot of time calling over and over again, trying to get through to someone.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

Dr. Roy Cline's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients