Ratings for Dr. Roy Cline

One of the best if not the best in Canada. Very knowledgeable, kind and helpful. I cannot thank him more to restore my vision after so many years of not able to see well. I could use my eyes now for many many more years to come. Thank you very much, Dr Cline.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Dr. Cline is a great doctor - my kids who see him all like him. But it's impossible to get through to the office when needed. I can't even leave a message about having to cancel an appt. By the time I get through, it's almost time for said appt, even though I'd been trying to call since the day before.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Dr. Cline is excellent and I would highly recommend him, however, the administrative side of this office is not good. They only accept phone calls for like 3 hours per day, not at all on Fridays, and they don't check voicemail. Even at times when they should be answering the phone, I often don't get through. I've wasted a lot of time calling over and over again, trying to get through to someone.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

My daughter suddenly developed an eye turn when she was around 2 years old. We were referred to Dr. Cline by our local ophthalmologist. From the very beginning, Dr. Cline was kind, informative and knowledgeable. He diagnosed her with intermittent accommodative esotropia and after glasses failed, we had to do surgery. At the hospital, Dr. Cline was reassuring and confident. Her surgery was an amazing success. She has perfect vision and no more eye turn. The follow-up care is also outstanding -- Dr. Cline still sees her every 6 months to ensure she's fully functional. And if that wasn't enough, he is also checking my younger son to make sure he isn't developing the same issue. Dr. Cline is great with kids and his calm, reassuring demeanor put us at ease during a very stressful time. He is also very thorough and never made us feel rushed. We had no time getting an appointment after our referral. I would highly recommend Dr. Cline to anyone and everyone -- especially if you have a child with any eye issues. He is the best at what he does.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

Great doctor! Did surgery on my eye after I was told it couldn't be fixed by 2 other doctors. Git a surgery date so quickly. I always felt heard and cared for at each appointment

flag | Submitted November 19, 2016

I visited Dr. Cline today with regard to a problem with double vision that I have been struggling with for the past six months. The problem initiated with a number of incidents - a fairly large brain bleed, long spell in a coma, fainting against a countertop, and a broken orbital bone, so there has been some question about whether the problem is muscle or neurologically related. Dr. Cline was extremely knowledgeable, very patient and easy to speak with, very thorough in his examination, and exhibited a kind, friendly manner so I felt comfortable in my interactions with him. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is seeking an ophthalmologist. Oh - when we entered his office it was filled with children and their parents, because he specializes in orthopaedic ophthalmology. What an immense responsibility Dr. Cline faces - of helping children with serious problems with eyesight. So impressive!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

The doctor is so quick without asking history. Feel so rush. He won't give a chance to say and not listen well. The receptionist is a kind lady. Long waiting time.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

I have had Strabismus my whole life, was diagnosed when I was moths old. I had my first surgery 1 moth before my 1st birthday, then again at 3 because specialist wasn't satisfied with the progress my eyes made. Parents were not happy because my eyes were not corrected, I was left with damage to my vocal cords from the breathing tube, and that they were never told about it until the speach therapist I had seen mentioned to my parents something wasn't right, and they looked into it. Been wearing glasses for the last 13 years, but still had issues with my eyes not being straight. Went for a regular eye exam and talked about my Strabismus, and got referred to Dr. Cline. Had my appointment in April, and surgery 2 moths later at the age of 27. Very thankful and pleased with the work Dr. Cline did. Staff was friendly, and always on time. Would def recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2015

Dr was very friendly and quick. He did not convey information unless I asked the right questions. Staff was friendly upon visit. Staff not so much for returning calls.. I tried for months for a follow up and not one returned call. I'm now seeking another in different town. Not professional in my opinion and experience.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

My grandson was seen by Dr Cline his staff and Dr Cline were wonderful!!!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

Dr. Roy Cline's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

AHC