You may also like

Rate Dr. Roy Cline

Dr. Roy Cline's Ratings

My grandson was seen by Dr Cline his staff and Dr Cline were wonderful!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2875144].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

Our gp sent a referral 4 months ago for an appointment. We have still not heard back. This has been sent 3 times. It's frustrating. The office staff is disrespectful when I call and never answer the phone they first time, so your day is spent trying to get through. I am not sure what else to do, but warn other parents that if you have an urgent need, go somewhere else

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2868006].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

Dr. Cline made us feel really at ease given that we were afraid and confused regarding the cyst on our daughter's eye. Most of the time, when called, the receptionist doesn't pick up and there is no option to leave messages, so we have to keep calling back. But when she does pick up, she is very helpful and kind.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2864280].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

I cannot thank enough Dr. Cline for all he has done for my daughter. A great surgeon and a great man. Very professional and kind in the same time. God bless him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2821309].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

Dr Cline is a great Doctor, but the receptionist is horrible, there is always the one lady & she never answers the phone, she does not call to leave appointment reminders & never answers the phone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2784284].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Excellent experience when taking my baby in. Kind and knowledgable and put us both at ease.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2685376].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2015

Dr. Cline is caring and considerate. He was easy to talk to and willing to answer questions. He was great with my 8 year old son and was great at reassuring me as well.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2666151].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2014

I am 34 years old and have had a mild case of strabismus my entire life, and in my 30's it got worse to where i couldn't drive without hitting a curb or just go crazy in day-to-day life. I read Dr Cline's reviews and decided to take the plunge and go in for a surgery. Well, the whole experience was just exceptional - from the ease of getting appointments (i am from Kelowna and they really helped with the scheduling), to the surgery, the expertise and friendliness of Cline and his staff, and everything in between. I got in right away, everything was organized and on schedule, everyone was helpful. I have to tell you, I was VERY worried about having this done, but my eyes are now PERFECT and I cannot thank Doctor Cline enough for improving my life. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2624207].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2014

Dr. Cline is one of the kindest physicians I have ever met. He is extremely talented and truly listens to his patients. I have been dealing with issues related to my eyes since the age of two. I have undergone two surgeries with him and have nothing but positive things to say. I think that for parents dealing with a child needing his expertise, there is nobody better. As an adult now, I am so thankful that there is someone like Dr. Cline out there. I truly cannot say enough positive things about him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2448184].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

I am 33 years old. I had diplopia and strabismus all my life. It got worse during the last years since I was obliged to sit behind the desk and work with computer for many hours. I was so reluctant to go and see a doctor for this. Finally, I gave up and was refered to Dr Cline (best decision made last year!). Dr Cline is extremely knowledgeable, patient and a gentleman. He patiently spent time examining my eyes and booked an operation for me. It's now more than a year since I have undergone sytrabismus surgery and some times I feel like I never had this problem. My eyes are straight and I no longer have diplopia. I am very thankful for him for curing my eyes and to be honest with you, I have never been this much satisfied with a doctor for years. I also need to mention that his receptionist is also a very nice and kind lady.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1344523].votes_count ]]