Dr. Roy Cline

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Roy Cline

My son was operated on by Dr.Cline for strabismus - twice - the second time to supposedly correct the first failure . Not only did the surgery not work, but my son now has double vision and constant headaches, and one eye is bigger than the other due to Dr. Cline stretching the whole eyelid top and bottom. Now he has so much scar tissue that another ophthalmologist would not operate on him.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

The guy is more of a super hero than those in DC Comics, love his devotion and care of our superstar teenager who had a lazy eye and is improving after years of care with Dr. Cline. K. N. Maude

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

I have no issues with Dr. Cline. He's a great doctor. The problem is his staff and Orthoptist Mara Arnold. We've been going to his office for over 2 years and it's almost impossible to talk to somebody over the phone. They're only open for calls in the mornings and even though you try the whole morning you can't get through! The latest was an appt with the Orthoptist, Mara Arnold, the 2nd appt of the day. The 1st appt of the day had already been in there for 30 min and after I waited for 40 min without being called in I had to leave without seeing her. It's completely unacceptable that somebody has an over 1 hour appt at the expense of other people. Had to waste my time and money driving for an hour to be there and not be seen at my appointment time, when I arrived on time. It's completely inconsiderate and disrespectful.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

Professional and knowledgeable. He's fantastic with my daughter and always puts my mind at ease.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2018

He knows what he is doing and tells whats best for you

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

He did a muscle correction surgery for me which was a disaster.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

Dr. Cline and his team are very professional, knowledgeable, and take excellent care of me. I have eye muscle problem since I was born and doctor did the strabismus surgery for me after thoroughly checks and communications. It has been 2 months since surgery and my eyes problems have been fully resolved. Feel forever grateful and thankful that I met such a good doctor that I will definitely recommend to anyone who has the same eye problem.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

Kind, soft spoken, thourough and very competent! After a year of terrible vision, I'm so grateful to him for correcting my eyesight! So grateful

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

We saw Dr. Cline for the first time. We were referred to him as he as an eye disorder and a possible underlying "health issue". After seeing Dr. Cline, he assured us that he does in fact have an eye disorder, BUT it is not caused by some underlying health issue that the previous dr drilled in our heads (we were referred to Dr Cline because of this). Dr. Cline was very patient with my son who was not having a great day, he thoroughly explained everything and confirmed that he did not have anything else going on besides this eye disorder that is not a huge worry. I am so thankful to him for easing our concerns and the worry that has been going on for weeks from the previous eye doctor we saw. We are so happy to have gotten all this information and will be seeing him again!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Dr. Roy Cline is fantastic and a great communicator in taking care of our son's eye care needs for years. There is no doubt he is a credit to his profession, and would highly recommend him to anyone looking for the "cream of the crop" in his field. If you want the best; he is nothing less. Kerwin . Maude, b.a.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2017

Dr. Roy Cline's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Sask Health