Ratings for Dr. Suzanne Danner

On my first visit I began explaining how I was feeling. When I got a little choked up she said I had to see a therapist to deal with my "sadness" before she could help me. Follow up with another naturopath found I had Hashimoto's and was extremely hypothyroid. A naturopath is supposed to treat the whole body and find the root cause of symptoms. My "sadness" was 100% related to the hypothyroidism. Awful doctor. Thank goodness I found a real naturopath.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Dr. Danner was amazing. I had been struggling with gastro problems since my teen years and 10 yrs later she finally helped me get a diagnosis and work toward getting healthy. I go to her with any problem I have and she is always very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2013

I suffered for nine weeks with Vertigo. I saw my Family Doctor, my Dentist, an Ear Nose and Throat Specialist, an Opthamologist, my Massage Therapist, a Chiropractor and even went for Accupuncture. Then I went to Dr. Danner... who was able to treat the problem with diet and supplements. I believe that we all need to understand our bodies and utilize a full circle of medical professionals. I am so glad to have found Dr. Danner!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

Knowledgable, pleasant. Asked appropriate questions. Provided suggested readings to enhance my knowledge and experience. Requested relevent tests. Everything that I look for in a health care professional.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2012

While other doctors said I would be on a breathing machine and in a wheelchair within two years, Dr. Danner made me some "lung" tea, along with a regime of other vitamins, and within six months - my lungs were back at full capacity. She worked a miracle with me. I am so grateful to her. She worked in conjunction with the lung specialist - not against him, which made me trust her even more. She is a gem and I would recommend her (and I have, many times) to anyone looking for alternative healing methods, or to work in conjunction with regular medical doctors.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2011

Dr Danner took the time to listen to my concerns, do research, and explain in detail what was going on. Because of her help I am off of prescribed medications and no longer suffer from the condition I had. I wholeheartedly recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2010

This lady is a joke. She told me I needed rogaine for hair loss and surgery for varicose veins. I could have spent the money at McDonalds and got more health benefits than seeing "Dr" Danner, and I totally laugh as I say "Doctor". I'm not knocking naturopathic medicine! I believe in it whole heartedly, but Dr Danner is a joke of the med school drop out variety.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2010

She was right EVERY SINGLE TIME!!!! She figured I had intersitial cystitis 2 yrs ago and it was just diagnosed now. She had the disease nailed!!! Don't live a single second more in distress! I'm booking my next appt right now!!!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2009

For those of us who have exhausted mainstream medical options, Dr. Danner is an excellent resource. She is sensible, thoughtful, sensitive, and open-minded. She has helped me manage my chronic illness and, on a more superficial note, basically cured my eczema with a regimen of two different vitamins. I would recommend her to anyone, and have done.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2008

The best!!!!! Listens is very knowledgeable and caring. I have some extreme allergies and asthma and she has changed my life for the better in a very big way!!! I am very happy with her treatment and am certainly not sorry about having to pay for any of the medicine she has prescribed.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2008