Ratings for Dr. Carl J. Ferreira

Dr. Ferreira and his team are wonderful. I would recommend this dental practice to anyone!!! Was told by another dentist that I needed over a thousand dollars worth of work. I went to Dr. Ferreira for a second opinion and both he and his dental assistant assured me that I had no work needed to be performed. My teeth were in excellent shape. Very honest and trustworthy.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

Dr. Ferreira performed a root canal on one of my molars. He neglected to perform it properly but he told me "everything went fine". However, after many months of sensitivity, infection, pain and anguish from that tooth, I got a second opinion from another dentist, who then after viewing more x-rays, referred me to a specialist. After the specialist did even more x rays, she found that the entire tooth chamber (where pulp was removed) was filled with FLUID (no filling at all) and found the last root was only drilled half way down the root. So over the course of three more visits, she opened the crown, drained the fluid, drilled the roots again by hand (two roots to ensure the entire canal was clear and then she finished the last root). I was on antibiotics for about two weeks total and it cost me thousands (cost to re do procedure, medications, specialist fees, new crown and filling etc), besides the pain and infection, to fix it.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2014

My entire family (husband, two sons) has used Dr. Ferreira for more than 10 years. He has always been friendly, knowledgeable and exceedingly competent. His office staff is the same; and he has a number of excellent dental technicians.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2007

I have been a patient for over 20 years and never had a problem. I have a filling that he did in 1986 and it has never needed replacing. Kind, honest and professional!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2007

cost me thousands for his over filling a tooth and damaging it. had to have a bridge put in by another dentist.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2005