Ratings for Dr. Paul Williams

Not a good experience. Did not address my concerns at all. In fact, it seemed like he considered my pain to be funny.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

Excellent Doctor. Listens well. Responsive to concerns. Highly regarded in the community.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2013

Terrible experience with this doctor. He didn't help me at all. He made everything in my life worse. Including putting me on medications that i did not need. Sure , he was really nice/friendly, but he made my situation worse. Was constantly leaving the room to go look things up because he had no idea what to do for me. He told me my 5 year old son was being "lazy" when i told him about my sons problems he was having. My son was later diagnosed properly by our pediatrician. I've never met a 5 year old that's "lazy" ...mine sure isn't lazy. and just because he didn't know what was wrong with him -he decides "oh he's just being lazy" ....right..

flag | Submitted May 3, 2012

Dr. Williams is a kind ,understanding doctor who has great bedside manner

flag | Submitted March 5, 2012

Best doctor I have ever had. Very caring and considerate. I am so thankful that I was able to get in as his patient when he first came to Campbellford.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2011

He is a very kind,caring and knowledgeable man. He takes the time to listen and is sincere.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2010

flag | Submitted November 27, 2010

i have seen dr williams on several occaisions and for various reasons. i find him quite knowledgable on various topics .he seems to keep on top of new methods of treatments he is very precice in his answers and does not just prescibe pills to get you out of his office . he seems genuinly concerned about his patients and doesn't try to rush you out .

flag | Submitted March 19, 2008

Listens well, on time, and seems knowledgeable. Compassionate.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2007

Didn't listen. Didnt investigate problems just said it was age. Like 50 is over the hill?

flag | Submitted June 10, 2007