Ratings for Dr. Rebecca G. Gordon

She's good but sometimes doesn't give off a friendly vibe.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

I interviewed her initially looking for certain things and she was willing to work with me with the things that I wanted for my son. Such things as collaboration with other doctors since my child has health problems. A few months into the treatment plan the doctor was condescending towards the parent, myself and unable to address issues that had come up that involved the need for medical care for the patient. I didn't get the feeling that she really cared about her patients and did no more than dispense drugs. I wanted frequent monitoring for my child which the doctor agreed to originally but then doctor only wanted to see the patient every three months. I personally didn't get a sense of caring from this doctor and I thought she could've done a much better job in delivering what she originally said that she would do and then going back on her word in several instances. Unfortunately she came highly recommended by a number of people in this community. I'm highly regret using her.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013

Dr. Rebecca G. Gordon's Credentials

• Or Hlth Sci Univ Sch Of Med, Portland Or 97201 (Grad. 1990)