Ratings for Dr. Margaret A. Little

Dr. Little is my favorite Doctor! When I was looking for a PCP, she came highly recommended by several of her patients. I consider myself high-maintenance because I have a lot going on but she handles it all very professionally and compassionately. She diagnosed me with rheumatoid arthritis 8 years ago and recommended a Rheumatologist who I still see today. Dr. Little is very knowledgeable and truly cares about my health and my wellbeing. I trust her! I appreciate her and her staff and all the work they do to help others. I just absolutely love Dr. Little and just can't thank her enough for taking such good care of me! I highly recommend Dr. Little to anyone! Thank you Dr. Little and Staff! God Bless each of you!

Submitted May 30, 2017

I just can't say enough about Dr. Margaret Little. She helped me get my life back. Not just my PCP, but also a good listener and friend. She helped me get my BP under control and down and helped manage my migraines. I've been trying to lose weight for some years and since seeing her and listening to her advice, I'm now down 38 pounds and dropping. With tears in my eyes....I just can't say enough. Thank you!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2019

I find staff to be very cooperate and willing to make sure that you get through the system and/or to your doctor to meet you concerns. Dr. Little is willing to pursue symptoms at your insistence, but I find she is a little reticent in accepting your concerns about weird symptoms. I suppose most doctors are nowadays, though. She does give you the time to express them. Her reticence does allow me to make some of my own decisions. For example, my preference is to try diet/exercise etc. before being forced to take additional medications or aggressive treatments.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2019

Dr. Little has been my personal doctor for over 15 years and she is an excellent physician.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2019

Poor communication skills. Poor knowledge of basic medical conditions. May have been intentionally unprofessional and rude or may have been high. Poor bedside manner and impersonal and disinterested approach. Tried three times. Won’t return. Terrible pubic servant.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

Dr. Little is an excellent, caring, compassionate, and wonderful physician. I feel so lucky to have her as my doctor. She listens carefully, and spends so much of her valuable time with me, helping me. I would recommend her highly, and I wish more doctors were of her nature and caliber. Thank you, Dr. Little!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2018

Dr. Little and her nurse Rhonda have been extremely professional, knowledgeable, caring, and timely in my care and treatment. She does expect patients to arrive on time for appointments. Of course, this is necessary to honor all of her patients and their scheduled times. Dr. Little is a family practice doctor and has always recommended me to extraordinary specialist when needed. I have referred friends to her who also have been very pleases. I am distressed to read the negative comments for Dr. Little. Perhaps the patient who grew up in a family of doctors should have seen one of them. Also, Dr. Little is not a mental health specialist and to my knowledge does not claim to be one.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

Dr. Little spent more time with me than any doctor I have ever seen. She asked questions pertinent to my condition that no doctor has ever bothered to ask.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

She is great! I have been her patient for many years and she has steered me through a bunch of issues with compassion and truth. Wouldn't have another Doctor

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

I went to Dr. Little with symptoms of Lyme Disease several weeks after finding a tick with the surrounding red ring on my neck. She scoffed at my symptoms, gave me a scrip for 10 days of antibiotics (the normal dose is 2 weeks), saying that I could take them for a week if I wanted to and then would have three days of antibiotics for the next time I "thought" I had Lyme Disease. I have since had a recent recurrence of Lyme and the doc didn't hesitate to give me the full dose. Dr. Little's parting shot to me was "I'm required by the US Government to tell you that you should probably lose 15 pounds." I grew up in a family of docs. She apparently hasn't read the Hippocratic Oath that she swore to uphold as a physician. The only thing she cares about is her paycheck.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

Dr. Margaret A. Little

Dr. Margaret A. Little's response
The treatment for early Lyme disease is 100 MG twice daily for 10 days. I believe if I prescribed that for you I concurred with your suspicions. I meant no disrespect. Our group waited until the last year possible to switch to computers and join Meaningful Use. One required quality measure is weight loss counseling.

Submitted October 16, 2016

Dr. Margaret A. Little's Credentials

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

GHI