Ratings for Dr. Cecil Sharp

What a wonderful doctor and staff. I would highly recommend him. We are very very pleased.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

I took my son here because 2 of my office colleagues had recommended him. We always felt welcomed and Dr. Sharp spent the time during our initial appointment to go over the treatment plan clearly. Every month we were greeted by the very friendly receptionist and my son had a pleasant experience in the chair each visit. I would highly recommend the Langford office. Great new space, cheery, and clean.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

I went to this orthodontist because he had the highest rating on this site. Unfortunately I did not have a good experience. He rushed me during my apt cause he had a backlog of clients. He did this on both occasions I went in. I showed up 10 mins early, he took me in, and rushed me after 5 mins. I couldn't get any detailed info about what services I'd need because he kept saying 'well if we do this quickly', 'lots of people waiting' etc. Additionally, you have to pay up front then submit receipt to your dental insurance company. His equipment is old, office is outdated. I did not feel comfortable there, at all, and will not return.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2013

Our daughter recently began the years long journey with braces. She, nor my husband or I have an idea of what to expect but each step of the way we are being guided by a solid team of professionals and Dr. Sharp himself. He began by thoroughly going over our daughter's issues, set up a "game plan" for treatment and explains each step/procedure very well. Our questions are answered with patience and he has shown sincere interest and gentle care. He and his staff are very honest about any discomfort our daughter may experience and help with strategies to address that. He has shifted our daughter's initial nervousness of the unknown into trust and we are confident that although this will be long journey or treatment, it will be done by a highly skilled and kind health professional.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2013

Well experienced dentist that cares about his patients. Flexible. Makes you feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2011

Adult patient. Had Invisalign and braces. My case was a bit difficult, but Dr. Sharp was very professional and thorough. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2009

I am in the dental field, and have not only taken my daughter there, but have seen many of his successful "smiles". A great orthodontist and a kind and patient man.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2008

Cecil Sharp came highly recommended to us by numerous other happy clients, we feel fortunate he is our son's orthodontist. He is very caring, gentle and extremely knowledgeable! The office staff are very friendly and accomodating. PPJ&J

flag | Submitted March 8, 2007