Ratings for Dr. Stephanie L. Striet

I recently switched doctors and chose Dr. Streit. I am happy I did. She was very prompt and knowledgeable about the issue I have faced and am facing. I highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2013

Dr. Striet was thorough, kind, and very knowledgeable. She did a good job explaining things in a way that I could understand. She answered all of my questions and made sure I had no further questions before the appointment ended. I would recommend her and I have recommended her to friends and family.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2011

I have seen many doctors over the years, and Doctor Striet is the best I have ever known. She made sure I was totally okay with every single test she ordered for me. Her staff was very responsive and answered the phone quickly. She did an excellent job of listening to me; I felt she genuinely cared and valued me as a patient and as a person. She was very direct and clear with her recommendations to me but still a very pleasant, friendly, and even fun person to talk to. I felt as if we were working together on my care as she ventured a suggestion, I offered my own observations, she listened patiently and carefully, and revised her care accordingly. I never felt rushed in the least. I highly recommend Doctor Striet.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2011

Went to Doctor for pain issues, Dr Striet stated that she NEVER prescribes any pain med, EVER. Did physical, billed insurance company almost $1500 dollars did tests I never authorized for Veneral Diseases, which were not needed as I am not active sexually, have to pay for these tests out of pocket, Christ Hospital phone network always drops calls and hangs up on you, Still in pain, only now with large medical bill.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2010

Dr. Streit is an excellent physician. I am a nurse and I would highly recommend her! My entire family now sees Dr. Streit.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2010

Dr. STRIET is wonderful. It is clear that some of the complaints lodged on this site are made by the same person. Not every doctor right is for every person, and they SHOULD find a new doctor.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2010

I love this office and doctor! The other ratings are inaccurate.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2010

I absolutely love Dr. Streit! She always makes time for me and diagnosis has been right on. She has always been very friendly with me on every visit.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2010

Not a friendly doctor!! Have had a few misdiagnoses which I feel happened because of poor listening skills on her part. Always feel like I am being rushed out of the door and leave unsatisfied after every appointment. Will not be going back to her and would not recommend to anyone!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2008

Was helpful and listened to what I said. Believed me when I told her about the pain I was having and sent me for tests for diagnosis. Much better than the doctor I had been seeing as far as taking the time to figure out symptoms and causes. I would recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2008

Dr. Stephanie L. Striet's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Commercial Insurance Company