Ratings for Dr. Fred K. Coler

Dr. Coler is an intuitive, yet well-researched therapist who LISTENS. He won't blow smoke up your behind but he has an uncanny ability to read what you are not willing to admit you need. He has a pretty full schedule but has always made time for me. I trust him implicitly. He never ends a session without writing a summary of insights and things to practice. This alone would set him apart but he's also a great guy all around. Highly recommend.

Submitted August 26, 2015

Dr. Coler is gentle, a skilled listener, and confortable being direct but supportive at the same time. He always writes a summary and things to practice, so I can continue thinking about what we learn together. Really great guy. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2015

I find Dr Coler to be a great Dr he is very respectful of other physicians in the area and tho he is very unique I find it unfair to rate him on a few visits. As with any psych., DR we must realize they deal with many different people and we are all unique in our needs. I see a Dr that many people do not appreciate, but I think he is the best in the world. I had a difficult time choosing between the two of them. (He and Fred Coler) This is a very specialized field and they deserve the utmost respect. No one except the medical profession is able to make a true rating or recommendation. Only a "suggestion". I respect Fred Coler. He gave me an open door to choose who was best and while seeing him held me accountable. Thank YOu from a community Volunteer and Mental health Advocate.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2013

I was a less than enthusiastic participant at first, but quickly came to appreciate and trust Fred's guidance for my wife and I. We are doing great and feel massively grateful for the work that is getting done with Fred.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2011

A horrible person and doctor. Mental health issues are serious. He has proven himself to be flaky and unreliable. I think it's safe to say that he's done more harm than good.

Submitted July 15, 2010

Dr. Fred K. Coler's Credentials

• Dartmouth Med, Hanover Nh 03755 (Grad. 1993)