Ratings for Dr. William B. Strek

Dr. Strek did not seem particularly interested in what I had to say. He did not offer any responses to my inquiries about newer medications/therapies being used to treat major depression. He was looking at his computer screen 80% of the time, while he was speaking to me. At the end of the session, he physically blocked the door, then in a low voice, asked that I proceed directly out of the office. "don't stop to talk to my secretary, because she's supposed to be out of the office for her lunch break. I need to have a serious discussion with her about leaving the office for lunch on time". This is information that I did not need, or want to know. Had I been in any other frame of mind, I would've made it clear to his receptionist that his behavior was clearly inappropriate and disrespectful to her, as well as to me. As a new patient, I was quite frankly appalled at his comments.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2013

Strek is THE worst Dr I have ever been "treated" by. Instead of being the Dr, this farce would be better served as the patient -- institutionalized.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2009

Dr. William B. Strek's Credentials

• UNIVERSITY OF MASSACHUSETTS MEDICAL SCHOOL (Grad. 1985)

HealthPartners