Ratings for Dr. Jason C. Wills

I WAS VERY PLEASED WITH THE WHOLE EXPERIENCE FROM THE TIME I ENTERED IN THE HOSPITAL TO THE RNS WHO PREPARED ME FOR THE PROCEDURE, AND TO DR WILLS. EVERYONE GETS AN A

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

I was very please with how this whole procedure was handled. From the prep info to the post time everything was laid out very well and all the bases covered. I had a friend who did not have as nice of an experience, so I will admit I was a bit worried, but that was not at all the case. I felt very comfortable and well cared for throughout the whole process.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

This is my 5th time having an endoscopy in the past 18 months. Every time that I have had the procedure, the staff and Dr. Wills have done an exceptional job.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

I was scared to death as the last upper GI i had done was 20 years ago and not a good experience at all! The staff, nurses and doc made me feel so much better ( to I have to say, i was so scared, i did drop a few tears) anxiety really gets the best of me! anyhow, the process was so much better than i ever dreamed of- GREAT JOB GUYS-- when/IF i ever have another, i know where to go!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

My colonoscopy experience was great. The pre-check in system worked perfectly, my cleansing process was really a breeze, and my time at your facility for my procedure was effortless. Received a clean bill of health and do not need to do this again for 10 years. A++

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

My procedure was scheduled the morning of a heavy snowfall, but things ran pretty close to schedule. My nurse was great, and although I only spent a few minutes with De. Wells, he was very thoughtful and inspire trust. I had a very positive experience. See you in a few years!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

My experience with Dr wills and the nurse there was perfect! I was so scared going in to get a colonoscopy, and they totally put my mind at ease. TOTALLY PAIN FREE AND FELT LIKE I JUST WOKE UP FROM A NAP! The nurse was AMAZING the best I've ever had. A Colonoscopy is nothing!! Felt perfect rest of day. (The prep is the annoying part!)

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

I was very nervous that something might be seriously wrong, and I let the nurses and Dr. Wills know of my concerns. The nurses were very kind, and when they wheeled me into the procedure room, Dr. Wills seemed very sympathetic to my concerns. He was very kind, and when he came in after the procedure to talk to my husband and me, he was very nice. I had been scared that I might have cancer, and he put my mind at ease. He did take a couple to biopsies that I'm waiting to hear about, but I felt much better after talking to him.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

Dr. Wills and his assistant have been amazing. He is very knowledgeable, and professional. We're currently going through a few months of an under-insured state and they have been more than helpful in getting us information about how we can continue my husbands medication. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2013

Wonderful doctor...wonderful staff.He has managed my condition much more skillfully than my previous gastrenterologist.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. Jason C. Wills's Credentials

• Univ Of Ne Coll Of Med, Omaha Ne 68198 (Grad. 1995)

MAMSI