Ratings for Dr. A.J. Seehra

My family and I have gone to AJ for many years and mostly we had good experiences as he does keep up to date with his education, however I was always charged an enormous amount out of pocket for basic stuff, probably for the upkeep of his lambo and new wife. Ruby was the reason we always returned and put up with the hassle of the office girls messing up the billing nearly 100% of the time. We are currently looking for a new dentist.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2018

I felt he was totally non professional and I waited long for the apptment. Staff are okay - plus wanted to do lots of xtra work

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

Very nice Doctor with lots of experience. Excellent facility with friendly staff

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

I had a really good experience with Dr. Seehra. His staff was friendly and informative.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

Great place!! This office is a natural clinic! They don't do amalgam fillings or fluoride I think they really care about their patients and are knowledgeable. The staff was great too.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Worst dentist I've ever seen. Most unprofessional staff. Dentist jabbered on about nothing for a whole hour, didn't address any of my concerns. Seemed like he was high on drugs for my entire appointment. Very concerning. Never returning to this dentist !

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

I have visited many dentists and felt like a Guinea pig until I finally had the privilege of having Dr Seehra perform major dental work.I had crowns and veneers done and found Dr Seehra very proficient. After 4 years I still get compliments on my dental work and would never go anywhere else.Dr Seehra restored my smile and confidence,I would recommend him again and again.So satisfied!!!. Elly Fayad- Smaili.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

Great dentist. Awesome front staff! Clean location. The doctors are very informative.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

Most unprofessional dental office I've ever seen. Dentist clearly smokes ( very unpleasant to smell during treatment) and they always try to up sell. Front staff gossips and are visibly on their cell phones. Different hygienist and assistants every visit. Finding a new dentist!!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

My experience with Dr. Seehra was excellent, highly recommend!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016