Ratings for Dr. A.J. Seehra

Worst dentist I've ever seen. Most unprofessional staff. Dentist jabbered on about nothing for a whole hour, didn't address any of my concerns. Seemed like he was high on drugs for my entire appointment. Very concerning. Never returning to this dentist !

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

I have visited many dentists and felt like a Guinea pig until I finally had the privilege of having Dr Seehra perform major dental work.I had crowns and veneers done and found Dr Seehra very proficient. After 4 years I still get compliments on my dental work and would never go anywhere else.Dr Seehra restored my smile and confidence,I would recommend him again and again.So satisfied!!!. Elly Fayad- Smaili.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

Great dentist. Awesome front staff! Clean location. The doctors are very informative.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

Most unprofessional dental office I've ever seen. Dentist clearly smokes ( very unpleasant to smell during treatment) and they always try to up sell. Front staff gossips and are visibly on their cell phones. Different hygienist and assistants every visit. Finding a new dentist!!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

My experience with Dr. Seehra was excellent, highly recommend!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

Appointments commonly get canceled last minute and the billing is extremely pricey. You will always pay out-of-pocket on something. One other hygienists, Ruby, is good at her job. I cannot vouch for the others.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

Have been patients for several years at AJ's office (myself, husband, and two children). Often paying well over what is covered under our insurance plan with no prior authority from me to do so and end up paying out of pocket. Extra billing expenses are extraordinarily high. Referred me to an under qualified general dentist for work that should have been completed by a qualified oral surgeon, now have to go to an oral surgeon to correct shoddy work. Completely dissatisfied with the knowledge of his office staff, their knowledge of billing and insurance company coverage is nonexistent. Look elsewhere!!! I am.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

I've been seeing A.J for many years now. My family goes to the clinic as well and has seen A.J and the other Dentists working there. I would say the overall work is great, Staff is knowledgeable . I've had lots of work done over the years and am Satisfied with everything. He does well with freezing. My kids have had work done and have been good about it. The Negatives are Expensive $$$ I find the last 5 years I seem to be paying a lot more for cleanings and services. Also getting referred to specialist for my kids for Ortho and surgery seems to be to more $$$. We have been billed for services that didn't take place and the Staff don't seem to understand how to bill, as we have issues 8/10. I find the Staff tends to gossip, all this has myself looking at new options.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2014

He did four implants, surgery was quick and pain free, it's been over 5 months now and the implants are solidly holding my dentures, i'm a happy customer, Dr.Seehra did me right!!! Alan, Coquitlam B.C

flag | Submitted January 19, 2014

If only the office & the decor was an indication of the service that I was about to receive = I would have been the happiest patient ever. I'm not sure where Dr. Seehra graduated from but he definetely needs to be inserviced and re-educated about crowns. I was seen by him a couple of times post my crown and referred to see the specialist thereafter. He (over) billed Blue Cross for the initial services and then again, for services he DID NOT provide! I called the office several times without any success. The follow-up visits were billed without my authorization. I would NEVER go to see him for anything other than cleaning & fluoride tx. At that, be careful of the billing as well.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2012