Ratings for Dr. Mark E. Maxwell

Dr Maxwell is knowledgeagble and caring. His staff follows up on referrals and labs quickly.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

I recently moved back to Tucson and had to find a new doctor. It has taken me 2 years to find a doctor that I am both happy with and confident in. Dr. Maxwell has very good bedside manner, and doesn't rush through the appointments. I have never had a scheduling issue, billing or insurance issue. The staff and Dr. Maxwell have always answered my questions sufficiently and been accommodating.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2013

i have been patient for over twenty years. In process of moving from tucson to cottonwood az. i am keeping all my doctors in tucson. however, according to the rude staff i must get new doctor. in dec. 2012 i had prescription refilled in cottonwood. in jan 2013 the staff asked if i had gotten a new doctor. i told them no, we were keeping our doctors in tucson and we have not completely moved. on jan 24, i was called and asked if i was planning on getting a new doctor, i told her we were keeping our doctors in tucson. in feb i called for refill, i was told they faxed it already. thought this to be strange since i had not called.in march 2013, they refused to refill my prescriptions and stated i was told "quit a few time that i needed to get a new doctor." it takes over four months to get an appointment in cottonwood from what we were told. i wonder what stopping completely the prescriptions i am on does to you? i wonder how the rude staff figures you have moved. appointment was refused.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2013

poor staff and horrible service. I tried to schedule and appointment a week prior and was informed that it was too early to schedule. I was informed to call on Tues for a same day appointment. I called this day, and the lady shared that they were booked up. I explained that I tried to call a week prior and told her I had Mon and Tues off and she proceeded to argue with me. Dr Maxwell is not all that great himself. He has prescribed medications that my insurance does not cover at all. What good is that? He's the doctor, I shouldnt have to leave his office and then be informed that I have to pay full price for medication at the pharmacy and wait for him to call back. Craziness. Ive gotten a new doctor due to the staff's poor service. He needs to fire all of them as they are incompetent.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2013

Dr. Maxwell is a great doctor! I've been seeing him for at least 10 years, and I even after moving 30 miles away, I still will only see him.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2011

My family has been with Dr. Maxwell for 13 years. We have never even thought about looking for another Dr. Now that my oldest daughter has grown and has her own child, they too see Dr. Maxwell along with her husband. He is truly a family doctor. And a very good one at that.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2008

Always caring and helpful; never feels as though he is rushing me out the door.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2007

Dr. Mark E. Maxwell's Credentials

• University Of Arizona College Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Harvard-Pilgrim