Ratings for Dr. Jude Rodrigues

Staff is great but the doctor needs to put a bit more effort and care in his patients. Prescription is not the only thing we come to you to get, I have my Family doctor for that. I don't need to come to see you to leave feeling even more helpless and hopeless. My illness already does that for me. The outcome of each visit is the same: my situation is hopeless but I get a refill of my prescription, no feelings or compassion, no tests or ex-rays unless you ask for them, no game plan discussions, just a script.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

I switched doctors! At my appointment he sat with his back to me and I felt like he wasnt listeningredients. With RA you must have a doctor who you can work with, as there is not 1 treatment for everyone. After 6 months I switched doctors and now go to London. I see now there are others in the windsor area that getting excellent reviews.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Sorry excuse of a doctor and human bring. He did not look at me during the appointment. He didn't listen to any of my complaints. I am sure that any positive reviews on here are submitted by him. There us no way he could possibly help anyone. He gave me no options and said I should just quit my job and figure out a way to survive. He used air quotes when referring to my illness which is fibromyalgia which has ruined my life. He gave me a lecture about how he doesn't want to see fibromyalgia patients anymore and that our country would be bankrupt if everyone with fibro asked for help. He then just walked out. What a waste of time and effort. I am appalled.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

I have been Dr. Rodrigues patient for almost 20 years. He is a wonderful rheumatologist! He is detailed and pays attention to the whole person/body. I appreciate his thoroughness. I would recommend him if you need a rheumatologist is Windsor.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2016

He was great in diagnosing my lupus and dealing with the symptoms there of.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

Very inconsiderate, and rude--I wouldn't take recommend him--nor take a dog to this office. I found him to be extremely arrogant also. I didn't like the shaking of his head at me when he spewed out comments which I thought were unnecessary. Worst doctor I have ever been to.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

We were scheduled to drive in from about 2hrs away for a first appt on Friday. I chanced to call to confirm the time and a taped message says the office is closed till Monday. No way to leave a message of course. Unbelievable incompetence and arrogance.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

I went to an appointment with my mother for her RA and was blown away by Dr. Rodriques' lack of compassion! He rushed through the appointment and was dismissive of my questions about my mothers treatment and progression of illness. That was the last visit my mother had with him.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

2 rheumatologists in Windsor and both SUCK......Abdelgader..........they must of went to the same school

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

I have been seeing DR.Rodriques hand his staff for over 5 years and he continues to do everything he can to help me with my rheumatoid arthritis. All his staff are very knowledgable and know their jobs. From 2005 to 2007 I was walking with a cane. I started with him the end of 2007 and the pain I suffered for years is 85-90 percent releaved by his help and the medications he prescribes for me. Thankyou. Thank you. Thankyou.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2012