Ratings for Dr. Joseph A. Bruno

His staff and PA's are worthless and they act like children when one disagrees with any one.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

Terribly incompetent, rude and often times won't even treat your problem

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Saw Patti for stomach pain. She took blood and sent me for an x-ray. By the next day, I went to emergency room where I was diagnosed with a stage 3 colon cancer that was blocking intestine. Surgery the same day. Kind of scary to think there wasn't more concern in the office! On the other hand, I've seen Dr. Bruno since 1975. He takes time to cover the bases - sometimes a home run, sometimes a strike out. Great for boo boos and routine maintenance, not so great for diagnosing major problems.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

Went to this doctor in Nov. Waited forever and nurses were very unprofessional (took BP incorrectly) and the doctor was very rude.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

Dr. Bruno is cool, but his nurses and those receptionists are rude and are always rushing you. You tend to get the feeling they are constantly trying to get to a break or go to lunch or something. I don't like them, but I do like Patti and Dr. Bruno.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

I usually spent more time in the waiting room than I ever did with a physician, and always felt rushed in my appointment. My diagnosis were often incorrect with unaffective prescriptions as a result of the wrong diagnosis. I would highly recommend going almost anywhere else.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2012

he couldn't diagnose rotator cuff syndrome. Also charged me for diagnosing that I had a "bug" and refused to treat.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2012

Ive been going to Doctor Bruno since 2007 and I find him to be knowledgeable to he really LISTENS to my concerns and tries to address them as best as he can. The nurses that first come to see me arent that great- but whatever, im there to see the doctor not them. Doctor Bruno isnt a mind reader, you need to have a proper discussion on what is wrong with ourself and ask him the degree of measures you would like him to take. I love doctor Bruno and I will continue going to him as long as I am able.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2012

I have been to see Dr. Bruno a couple of times now. He has been curteous and attentive and spent a long time with me. I would say he's not a "warm fuzzy" and if that's what you're looking for go elsewhere. However, he IS a caring, to the point, tell-you-the-truth kind of doctor and I like that. I can get warm fuzzies from lots of other places. I want my doc to know what he's talking about AND fix the problem. I also say BALONY to the person who thinks he only cares about the rich. That's a lot of nonsense. He will carry people for months if they can't pay the bill. He doesn't charge any more than other area doctors, but how many docs will let you make a payment plan??? If you want him to help you, he will!!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2011

Dr. Bruno is rude and does not listen to what I am saying. The last two times I have seen him will be my last. One time I left their crying, the next time was an argument on the phone. The only good thing about that office is his PA - Patti Pfau. If she is not in, I will go elsewhere before being seen by that buffoon again.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2010

Dr. Joseph A. Bruno's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1971)