Ratings for Dr. Antonio M. Bird

Dr. Bird has been very helpful to me. Very professional and has a sense of humor. Mary Beth is wonderful. Megan is sweet as well.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2019

Ive been going to doctor bird for almost a year he has helped me so much through my recovery im very thankful i have him for my doctor.... i really like mary beth she is very nice and welcoming to me always when i come in for my appointments

flag | Submitted July 5, 2019

Dr. Bird is an awsome doctor very professional and he cares about his parients i would highly recommend him.. mary beth is awsome too very helpful to the paitients i love going to Dr. Bird

flag | Submitted February 15, 2019

The utmost Professional !!! This is the Best Dr. And Human Being I've met in this type of care. He actually wants to help you to become the best that you can be. This is His Vocation. I feel Privileged to be Dr. Bird's Patient, Highly recommended !!!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2018

Very professional and caring in not so good circumstances. I am in a positive place with the help of Dr. Bird and staff.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2018

I have seen Dr. Bird for a very long time. I've watched his successful practice grow. His wife Mary Beth is now his office manager and they are a great team. They are both perfectly professional, organized and knowledgable. There is plenty of parking and the office is very pleasant with interesting things to read before your appointment. You know you will always be welcomed by a smiling Mary Beth and treated with dignity - no matter who you are. You will know you are in good hands. (And they even help you after hours!)

flag | Submitted August 31, 2018

When I returned from living in a foreign country in 2015, I had a very difficult time finding a good psychiatrist. It took some work to uncover Dr. Bird and Mary Beth. Their sense of excellence and professionalism is unparalleled. And that excellence and professionalism is matched in full measure by their compassion and kindness. Every time I walk into Dr. Bird’s office I feel that he has spent a lot of time thinking about how he can help me and make my life better. And he is totally focused. He never lets himself get distracted with phone calls nor is he always typing on his computer or looking things up. And if you have an emergency you can talk to him rather than an answering machine that tells you to dial 911. Mental health can be a life or death issue. I encourage everyone reading this review to entrust Dr. Bird with your recovery. You will not regret it.

My life has improved substantially thanks Dr. Byrd

flag | Submitted August 24, 2018

Dr Bird is a very caring and supportive physician, who will understand your position and help you get through the most difficult of times. Mary Beth is a great compliment to Dr Bird, and is a very carring person. Would highly recommend their practice.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2018

It is hard for me to connect with doctors but Dr. Bird made is really easy and natural. He is also very patient and understanding. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

Dr. Antonio M. Bird's Credentials

• Suny At Buffalo Sch Of Med & Biomedical Sci, Buffalo Ny 14214 (Grad. 1994)