Ratings for Dr. Theresa Ross

One very burnt out unsympathetic GP by the end of her practice. Did not advocate equally and fairly with all of her patients or did not know how to. Made decisions on behalf of her patients she was not entitled to and were outside her jurisdiction. She had been wrong before. She took the cowards way out of leaving documentation undone without talking to her patient before finishing her practice.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

The best doctor since I have given birth to my last child 31 years ago. The best check-up I have had in 31 years. Extremely pleasant and very caring. Prompt on the results when they came in. My only downfall is, she doesn't live here. She was only a locus, but I feel blessed to have had her for my doctor for my checkup. Thank you.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

She has a very bad bedside manner and found her to be quite rude.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

Great doctor. Knowledgeable but usually a 30-45 min wait which can be stressful when you have a busy schedule yourself.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2012

very knowledgeable,most helpful Dr I have been to.Dose her utmost to find and solve medical problems

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011

I saw Dr. Ross in emergency - very caring and takes time to treat the patient as well as the problem. Makes sure the patient is comfortable and understands her diagnosis! Anyone having her for their regular family doctor is very lucky.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2010

Dr Ross Delivered my baby boy, she was amazing.. couldnt have asked for a better doctor!! My family and I will miss her! She tries to be on time with her appointments and feels bad when she's running late, always gives you her full attention and listens to what your concerns are.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2009

Great doctor, she saved my life when I was 7. Very kind, caring, and offers correct diagnoses.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2008

Dr. Ross is a great physician!! She's been my family Dr. since I was born (25yrs). I now live in Vancouver, but return home to do my check ups with her. See's understanding, very comforting, educating, and caring.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2008

very helpful,very through and very good bed side manners

flag | Submitted March 10, 2008