Ratings for Dr. Lori A. Schweickert

Dr Schweikert needs to gain some compassion. She is rigid and shows no empathy. It is either black or white in her opinion. While she is the one with the degree, I really wonder about her life experiences. You can gain book knowledge but man, she is just not pleasant to deal with. She has criticized my child and us a parents and has gone so far to accuse us of not being not "all in" on the management of our child's issues. We have seen many doctors in our child's history for over 10 years. It has been non stop and a very difficult time for us. We tried to work with her for 9 months and would no longer continue when our son was adamant about not going to her anymore. Done and never will return to her.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

'Doctor' Lori Schweickert has hopefully gotten her anger management issues under control since I had the 'privilege' of seeing her in 2000. She was hateful, arrogant and 'reamed me a new one' on at least 2 of my visits. The 2nd 'reaming' required surgery:-). Kidding. But, in all seriousness, she was horrible in her treatment of my depression. 'She's just like a pill, instead of making me better, she just kept making me ill'. (Lyrics by Pink)

flag | Submitted July 22, 2008

Dr. Lori A. Schweickert's Credentials

• Creighton Univ Sch Of Med, Omaha Ne 68178 (Grad. 1991)

Top Hospitals in Cary, NC