Ratings for Dr. Conrad C. Fulkerson

I saw Dr Conrad Fulkerson for 2 1/2 years for meds and “therapy.” He breaks the Guinness Book of World Records for cluelessness and arrogance. He let the Fed Ex guy into his office DURING MY SESSION six times, once when I was crying. When I protested, he tried to convince me that my anger at this (unprecedented, in my decades as a patient) invasion of privacy was really a projection onto his blameless self. When I pointed out that a colleague down the hall had a Do Not Disturb sign on her door, and asked why he didn’t do the same for me and his other patients, he told me that his colleague saw patients who really needed such privacy for reasons that he, as a DOCTOR, couldn’t possibly explain to stupid PhDs like me. This is the most Orwellian conversation I have had in my life. If common courtesy didn’t dictate an uninterrupted session, surely the HIPAA rules indicate its importance. Evidently neither principle cuts any ice with Dr Conrad Fulkerson. I terminated and requested my medical records. It took him SEVENTEEN months to produce them, and they were so full of errors as to be useless. It is chilling to think that Duke Medical School employs this person to teach the next generation of psychiatrists.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2018

Dr. Conrad C. Fulkerson's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Kansas City, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1969)

AARP