Ratings for Dr. Nina Ahuja

I had cataract surgery a few years ago and thought Dr Ahuja was wonderful. She was also seeing my 90 yr old mother and my mum loved her. Would not want any other dr for eye surgery.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

My wife and I both had cateract surgery.We are very pleased with her expertise,friendliness and bedside manners. She takes time for her patients. The staff is very friendly and helpful. She and her staff are

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

Dr. Ahuja was great - helped me through a serious eye infection. She has a lovely bedside manner, and I felt well informed of how to take care of my condition. Her reception staff, on the other hand, need replacement. They were truly awful. I would hesitate to go back based on the treatment I received by the two women behind the reception desk. Truly unprofessional and made what should have been a routine follow up a maddening, stressful experience. Customer service skills seriously lacking.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

Excellent care. Dr. Ahuja inspires confidence and has, additionally, an excellent bedside manner. I

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

I am very pleased with the outcome after surgery on both eyes. Dr Ahuja put me at ease so I felt very confident in her abilities. Her staff were professional and friendly.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

Dr Ahujah did my two cataract operations this month. She is an excellent doctor with a wonderful bedside manner. She explains everything and answers all your questions. I would highly recommend her to anyone who needs eye surgery. Her staff are also very nice especially her assistant Susan. The office on Concession St. is convenient to get to with lots of parking available. Patricia Brown, Hamilton

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

Dr. Ahuja is excellent, gracious, helpful and very knowledgeable-staff were awful. Assistant flustered, had the wrong charts in every room. Receptionist unfriendly, cranky, and doesn't give her name-when you leave her a message on phone she calls back and is very rude and officious-like we are doing her the favour to show up and wait-hello customer service and patient care?!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

SAW THIS DOCTOR FOR EMERGENCY VISIT - SHE WAS EXCELLENT, KNOWLEDGEABLE AND I WOULD RECCOMEND

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

she was the best hands down. She has excellent knowledge and a very pleasant bedside manner.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

She did both my eyes. Excellent in every way . Good with patients,efficient, patient and caring. Within one week of seeing her had one eye done and the second eye the following week. Her receptionist Diane is extremely efficient and her assistant Susan also did a great job. Would recommend to very highly . She also operated on a friend of mine last year and he to was impressed.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015