You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Nina Ahuja

Dr. Ahuja is excellent, gracious, helpful and very knowledgeable-staff were awful. Assistant flustered, had the wrong charts in every room. Receptionist unfriendly, cranky, and doesn't give her name-when you leave her a message on phone she calls back and is very rude and officious-like we are doing her the favour to show up and wait-hello customer service and patient care?!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

She did both my eyes. Excellent in every way . Good with patients,efficient, patient and caring. Within one week of seeing her had one eye done and the second eye the following week. Her receptionist Diane is extremely efficient and her assistant Susan also did a great job. Would recommend to very highly . She also operated on a friend of mine last year and he to was impressed.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

Dr. Ahuja is truly a gifted surgeon. I had cataract surgery in both eyes with fantastic results. She was very thorough and detailed, took time to answer all my questions. Dr. Ahuja is very knowledgeable caring, compassionate, down to earth individual and an awesome doctor. I would highly recommend Dr. Ahuja

flag | Submitted November 9, 2013

What I like about Dr.Ahuja is that she took the time to hear my concerns. Even though she had a full waiting room, and I did have to wait a bit, I did not feel rushed. She was patient, thorough and polite. I also liked that she suggested a natural remedy that supported the drops that she prescribed. I feel she is a well rounded Doctor and knows how to be respectful.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013

It is clear that this doc is focused more on making money than helping people. I waited forever and felt like a number. Ms Ahuja was at best, not present because she wasn't really listening. My consult was a complete waste of time. If you want a good eye doc, find one downtown Toronto.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

flag | Submitted March 25, 2013

I have just had both eyes operated on by very efficiant and capable Dr.the results are tremendous.I found the whole experience amazing,and the rest of the staff in her office most efficiant and helpful Thank you Dr Ahuja for Job well done.I would recommend you to any one. J.M. People just dont understand that it is immpossibe to keep exact appoinments.Who knows how long each cosultation will take,and to be on call at the same time.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2012

Dr. Nina Ahuja's Credentials

Updates

• A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ahuja is excellent, gracious, helpful and very knowledgeable-staff were awful. Assistant flustered, had the wrong charts in every room. Receptionist unfri..."

August 27, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "SAW THIS DOCTOR FOR EMERGENCY VISIT - SHE WAS EXCELLENT, KNOWLEDGEABLE AND I WOULD RECCOMEND "

July 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "she was the best hands down. She has excellent knowledge and a very pleasant bedside manner."

June 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She did both my eyes. Excellent in every way . Good with patients,efficient, patient and caring. Within one week of seeing her had one eye done and the second e..."

April 30, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Fabulous surgeon,very caring. Made me feel very much at ease. Did both eyes, seeing great."

February 18, 2015