Ratings for Dr. Keshavpal G. Reddy

I waited over 2 hours to see him at scheduled appointment. There were 4 clients ahead of me waiting to see him. Staff didn't know how much longer my wait would be. I informed staff that I had to leave due to a medical problem. I was advised the following day that the office hsd called my pharmacy and cancelled the remaining refills on my medicine. The next day I requested my medical records be sent to a new psychiatrist outside his practice.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

You have to wait a long time to see him sometimes an hour after your appointment. You won't be spending a long time with him because he moves people in and out quickly. He is very smart, nice and knows his trade. He is the best psych doctor I have worked with in a long time. His best quality is that he is positive and listens intently.

Submitted October 2, 2011

Dr. Keshavpal G. Reddy's Credentials

• Osmania Med Coll, Univ Hlth Sci, Vijayawada, Hyderabad, Ap, India (Grad. 1981)

Healthnet