Ratings for Dr. Aaron D. Bazylak

I've never been in so much pain and had so much sensitivity after a sole filling. He was right, it subsided after approximately 2wks. On the follow up appointment, he made me feel awful and was obviouslyad with me for having seen another dentist and question him. I wouldn't see him again, and luckily he is not at my preferred practice any longer.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

Dr Aaron is the best dentist around!! My whole family sees him now and I would recommend him to anyone looking for a new dentist. He is very caring and always puts you at ease and makes you feel like a long term friend. He is fantastic with kids too!!! Dr Aaron you are the best!!!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Took little time to understand and hear my concern about my presently bleeding tooth on my first new patient visit. Did not appear to believe my history of what had happened to that tooth in the last 24 hours and was critical of what efforts I was doing-though I was acting on the advice of a trained dental hygienist. Offered nothing to help with pain but s Tylenol. Did a superficial exam of that tooth-though provided with xrays- offered no real explanation of what was going on with the tooth and how to treat it now or in future weeks should I return. Hard to pay for such a poor cost that seemed patronizing and unhelpful.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

I was a patient of Dr Bazylak's in Saskatoon and have followed him to Edmonton. I know it sounds silly to drive 5 hours to see the dentist but it is SO worth it! Dr Bazylak recently passed a Botox course and I was fortunate enough to get Botox done by him. I was very nervous to have it done as I was worried the needles would hurt but I was pleasantly surprised how well he was at making them less painful and almost unnoticeable!! I would recommend Dr Bazylak for your dental and Botox needs!! He is excellent!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2016

Most fantastic dentist I have been to. Was absolutely amazing with my 7 year old daughter. We definitely will be back to him for sure!!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

Sorry that Dr. Aaron has moved to Spruce Grove, AB, but good luck to him there. He likely will not need it, though. See Dr. Houseman for a review of my first appointment after Dr. Aaron left. Not good.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2016

So sad Dr Bazylak moved to Edmonton! He was the best dentist in Saskatoon! He always had a smile on his face and so welcoming. I do not trust anyone else with my dental needs and may consider the drive to Edmonton. Best of luck to Dr Bazylak and I would recommend anyone in the Edmonton area to see him!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

SUPER PERSON, VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE, EASY GOING GREAT GUY ALL AROUND

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

Dr. Bazylak does it his way or the highway, he gets flustered easily if things aren't working and throws a fit which is extremely unprofessional. You have a 50/50 chance of getting him nice or in a cranky mood. His dentistry is good but attitude is half of it, wouldn't go back due to his temperament.

Submitted May 30, 2015

Absolute Awesome! The kindness, honesty, and carefulness for each individual client. Explains in the easiest way possible and has respect for all clients.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

Dr. Aaron D. Bazylak's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Workers Comp