You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Paul Chan

Fantastic doctor. Very caring and detail orientated. Extremely knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

My family and I have been patients at Dr.Chan's clinic for over a decade. All I can say is that Dr.Chan is the best doctor anyone could ever ask for. Every time I visit the clinic, I can clearly see that he genuinely cares for his patients. He is very thorough and good with follow up appointments (as well as reminders and phone calls when necessary). I always feel at ease when I speak with him regarding my health concerns. I consider myself lucky to have him as my family physician!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2014

He is such a thorough doctor and kind beyond any doctor I've ever seen. Staff members are fairly good but they don't have that same gentle kind character that their boss does.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2014

Nicest Doctor EVER!!!!! Nothing bad to say about this super friendly and empathetic man! He is very knowledgeable and really takes his time with his patients, and you can tell he cares! Only thing I am sad about is his practice is not accepting new patients!! :'C

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

This is the best doctor anybody can have. He is our family doctor since 2000. He is always caring, patient and knowladgeable. He always takes his time with you, you never feel rushed out of his office, he always try the best for his patients.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2013

Dr. Chan is one of the best doctors whom I have even had. He really cares his patients' health with his great professional knowledge. His diagnosis is earnest and exactness. He always apologizes if I have to wait a little longer, which is even for the reason that the previous patient needs more his time.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

He is Fantastic!! He takes time with you and listen. If he does know know the answer right then, he calls you later to tell you. He is the most caring doctor I have ever met.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2011

He is very polite and understanding. In case he is late, he apologizes (unlike many other doctors). As a family doctor, he cares about his patients very much and investigate passionately about their issues and medical problems.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2010

Very caring, knowlegeable, and thorough gp. He always makes you feel comfortable and is always very thorough in his examinations and research. I would highly recommend him to anyone. Some staff members are hard to understand on the phone (esl). Also, Dr Chan tends to run late due to his longer than average visits.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2010

Excellent, caring doctor who makes a sincere effort to understand his patients' issues and to help them. Very knowledgeable; terrific at following up and letting you know your progress.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2010

Dr. Paul Chan's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Fantastic doctor. Very caring and detail orientated. Extremely knowledgeable. "

July 10, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "My family and I have been patients at Dr.Chan's clinic for over a decade. All I can say is that Dr.Chan is the best doctor anyone could ever ask for. Every time..."

October 18, 2014
  • Accepting New Patients changed to "N"

July 22, 2012
  • Accepting New Patients changed to "Y"

July 21, 2012
  • Accepting New Patients changed to "N"

July 19, 2012
  • Accepting New Patients changed to "Y"

July 7, 2012