Ratings for Dr. Paul Chan

Dr. Chan is soo busy that patients must call ahead of their appointment to see how far behind schedule he is. And it is usually an average of about an hour. There isn't much English spoken in the waiting room, as there is a fair amount of Asian patients that do not speak English.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

Dr. Chan is the best Doctor I've ever have. He's caring, very friendly and gentle and always listen to me patiently. Event though I moved to Abbotsford few years ago, I've never change my family doctor.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2016

Great Doc. Very compassionate and thorough with his diagnosis.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

Dr. Chan is very thorough and considerate. Unfortunately, the receptionist is incredibly rude and unhelpful. I will avoid this clinic in the future specifically because of her, which is a shame.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

Not carring, very awkward. Not going back Doesn't listen or comment if what are you doing right wrong what you should to correct anything causing any problem. Some time I feel like I am talking to myself

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

Fantastic doctor. Very caring and detail orientated. Extremely knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

My family and I have been patients at Dr.Chan's clinic for over a decade. All I can say is that Dr.Chan is the best doctor anyone could ever ask for. Every time I visit the clinic, I can clearly see that he genuinely cares for his patients. He is very thorough and good with follow up appointments (as well as reminders and phone calls when necessary). I always feel at ease when I speak with him regarding my health concerns. I consider myself lucky to have him as my family physician!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2014

He is such a thorough doctor and kind beyond any doctor I've ever seen. Staff members are fairly good but they don't have that same gentle kind character that their boss does.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2014

Nicest Doctor EVER!!!!! Nothing bad to say about this super friendly and empathetic man! He is very knowledgeable and really takes his time with his patients, and you can tell he cares! Only thing I am sad about is his practice is not accepting new patients!! :'C

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

This is the best doctor anybody can have. He is our family doctor since 2000. He is always caring, patient and knowladgeable. He always takes his time with you, you never feel rushed out of his office, he always try the best for his patients.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2013