Ratings for Dr. Jane Batten

I had been with dr.batten since I was 12. There is no better doctor that I could of had through my many issues.. she is great and as she gets ready to retire soon enough in life I want to know she made a big difference in my life. And will miss her very much

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Amazing family dr. Who has delivered both of my children and is now the dr of my grandchildren. She is a very caring dr who doesn't rush you out the door. She genuinely cares for her patients.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Batten's for 20 years - she delivered one of my children and is the family doctor for our family of four. She is very dedicated and if she is unsure, will refer us to a specialist.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

Our family doctor for 6137882133years. She delivered two if my children and was incredible. Very comfortable to visit the ither and personable.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

One of the best Doctors I ever had in Ottawa. Thanks Jane.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2015

Dr. Batten has taken care of me and my children for about 20 years. She is incredibly caring, knowledgeable and professional. She is easy to talk to about anything. Dr. Batten takes the time to really listen to you, to assess your situation and to care for you. She takes your lifestyle and other medical choices ( ex: holistic care) into consideration in a very open and accepting manner. In emergency or severe situations she has even called us at home to check in on us. I rate her an A++. She has literally been a lifesaver. The nurses and clinic staff are friendly and helpful and do their best to fit you in as soon as possible if you need it.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

I have been with her for over 17 years. She is very knowledgeable, can provide quick diagnostic and profer treatment. Always direct and efficient.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2013

we are very lucky to have her.very helpful and sincere.thank you for taking care of us.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2013

I have been with Dr. Batten for about 15 years. She is great.She is very midful of your lifestyle and what is going to work for you before making a treatment plan. Super happy!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2013

Excellent family GP. Our family has been with her for over 15 years and we can't say enough about her dedication to her clients. She is very current with best practices and listens to her patient's thoughts and concerns. We consider our family very lucky to have such an experienced GP .

flag | Submitted October 24, 2012