Ratings for Dr. Surendar Kilam

He is simply the best. Did my hernia...absolutely perfect, including all the staff involved. Brian Mertz, Crowsnest Pass, Alberta

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

This doctor saved My sister's life 23 years ago and I am so greatful. If he wasn't there to not use his expertise and trauma surgeon expertise she would be gone. Thank you Dr kilam

flag | Submitted October 31, 2015

Great results with my thyroidectomy. Friendly, listens to you. Leaves a note after procedures.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2013

dr.kilam diagnosed my problem immediately and sent me to a o.b.g.y.n.He is compassionate caring gentle and kind.I would recommend him to anyone I wish some of our G.PS had some of these qualities!!!!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

I could not have asked for a better surgeon for my husbands burst appendix! He was understanding, took the time to listen and answer questions, very kind but assertive. Took every precaution and got things done. What a gem the LRH has in this doctor.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2012

Very straight forward. told me exactly what he was going to do and got it done fast!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2012

Super Doctor but super busy as well He is the best General Surgeon in Lethbridge so in high demand therefore overstretched He was great with me but I don't understand my issues do I need surgery don't I He ordered a biopsy the radiology said NO so it can be a very confusing time even more so when there is communication breakdown between all There needs to be an alternative surgeon who works alongside Dr Killam and someone who is following up diligently with patients in there before and after care

flag | Submitted November 30, 2010

He is the best there is. Kind, compassionate, caring man. Hard to come by these days. He saves lives, including mine.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2010

was a good surgeon but never talked to me directly or even explained anything after my surgery. as well as perscribed the ONE drug that im allergic to after my surgery, causing me to spend the whole night puking just hours after my surgery.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2010

Dr. Kilam removed my thyroid growth for me. He was very kind and good at explaining the options and procedures. He also was very thoughtful in making the incision as inconspicuous as possible.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2010