Ratings for Dr. Sean McFadden

He has been caring for my dad for over a year since he had espogoeus cancer and surgery. By far one of the best patient most understanding doctors I have ever encountered. His genuine care for my dad is amazing. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

Very kind , caring, and willing to explain and take time. Genuinely interested in his patients. Thank you Dr McFadden!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

We first met Dr. McFadden in the spring of last year when our 17 year old son presented with a rare complication due to surgical mesh used to repair congenital diaphragmatic hernia at birth. He honestly explained the risks involved in attempting the removal and replacement of the mesh, and we trust his advice and expertise. We can't thank him enough for his care, concern and exceptional knowledge.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

He is the best and patient. Thank you for being you.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

You are an amazing DOCTOR and very caring, intelligent person ! Thank you !

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

I first started seeing Dr McFadden about 8 yrs ago, with follow-up appointments every 6 months to 1 year! Followed by a surgery July/2015 on a congenital diaphragmatic hernia! He is a wonderful doctor, with a great bed-side manner! His whole team was very comforting, and went above and beyond what was needed! Thank-you Dr McFadden and team!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

Just over 2 years ago (Oct 2013) I had lung cancer surgery performed by Dr McFadden and his team and since have had very careful and thorough follow up. I feel absolutely blessed to be one of his patients. He truly is an amazing doctor, not only for his knowledge and skills but for his ability to listen with patience and compassion and answer your questions honestly. He really cares about his patients. So, as we begin a new year, I just wanted to say , Thank you Dr McFadden for your skills and wonderful care

Submitted December 30, 2015

He is an amazing person!! He doesn't want me or my mom calling Dr McFadden, he says your name is Alex and my name is Sean!! It's not much, but I was feeling like if I was a human and not a patient. The explanation was easy to understand and he spends lots of time to explain me what was my problem, I had a Thoracic Outlet Syndrome. Told me the tree which was 70/30 chance of success.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

Saved my son. Daniel Savoie was given 50/50 chance to have huge tumour removed from his chest. Dr Sean McFadden and his team removed the tumour and Daniel made a full recovery. Thank you This mom loves you.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

Best Surgeon you could ever have, Dr. McFadden and his colleagues and staff are truly a rare gift to have in health care. Not being on the patient/family side but the other side I can see how he gets all of these great comments. He is truly an amazing, intelligent , caring person and doctor. I truly miss working for him, his team and the wonderful people I met in his care. :-)

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015