You may also like

Just over 2 years ago (Oct 2013) I had lung cancer surgery performed by Dr McFadden and his team and since have had very careful and thorough follow up. I feel absolutely blessed to be one of his patients. He truly is an amazing doctor, not only for his knowledge and skills but for his ability to listen with patience and compassion and answer your questions honestly. He really cares about his patients. So, as we begin a new year, I just wanted to say , Thank you Dr McFadden for your skills and wonderful care

Submitted December 30, 2015

He is an amazing person!! He doesn't want me or my mom calling Dr McFadden, he says your name is Alex and my name is Sean!! It's not much, but I was feeling like if I was a human and not a patient. The explanation was easy to understand and he spends lots of time to explain me what was my problem, I had a Thoracic Outlet Syndrome. Told me the tree which was 70/30 chance of success.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

Saved my son. Daniel Savoie was given 50/50 chance to have huge tumour removed from his chest. Dr Sean McFadden and his team removed the tumour and Daniel made a full recovery. Thank you This mom loves you.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

Best Surgeon you could ever have, Dr. McFadden and his colleagues and staff are truly a rare gift to have in health care. Not being on the patient/family side but the other side I can see how he gets all of these great comments. He is truly an amazing, intelligent , caring person and doctor. I truly miss working for him, his team and the wonderful people I met in his care. :-)

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

Earlier this year I was diagnosed with lung cancer. Dr. McFadden was my physician and surgeon. He was very open as to the diagnosis ,possible complications, and treatment that should be done. Once diagnosed Dr. mcFaddens staff acted quickly to set up all tests required, pre emission clinics and the surgery date. Because everything was done so fast and efficient, I am now considered cancer free. I will have to have check-ups frequently for the next couple of years, but thanks to Dr. McFadden and his staff I now have a second at life. Words can not express my gratitude to him for that and am so grateful he was my surgeon.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

Dr. McFadden has done surgery on both of my lungs, very caring, understanding, wonderful bedside manner, listens to your concerns, addresses your concerns with utmost respect and knowledge, he is a fantastic surgeon and I am grateful he was my surgeon

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Just recently stomach surgery done by Dr. McFadden. Absolutely unreal surgeon. As well as his team and assistant, Anthony. If you are lucky enough to have him as your surgeon you are truly blessed.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

I couldn't have asked for a more caring Doctor. Procides options and information and really makes sure you understand and are comfortable with everything happening

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

I had surgery performed by Dr.Sean McFadden Sept.2013-and continued follow up---He is great!! Very kind, honest,understanding and always has time to listen to my concerns and questions. Never felt rushed in office or Hosp. I fell very comfortable with him. I would recommend him to any one who requires the type of surgery he performs. Dr.McFadden certainly made my life easier.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

My mom had surgery with Dr McFadden in January 2014 and he is a wonderful doctor. I have been a nurse for 19 years and I have never encountered a Doctor with such wonderful technique and bedside manner. He takes the time to answer questions and ensure that all aspects of care are looked after. He called my mom at home after she was discharged to giver her some critical test results. Dr McFadden works very long hours and is very dedicated to his patients. He obviously cares about people as individuals and wants the best for his patients. I am thankful he was my mom's surgeon!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2014

Dr. Sean McFadden's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Just over 2 years ago (Oct 2013) I had lung cancer surgery performed by Dr McFadden and his team and since have had very careful and thorough follow up. I feel ..."

December 30, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "He is an amazing person!! He doesn't want me or my mom calling Dr McFadden, he says your name is Alex and my name is Sean!! It's not much, but I was feeling lik..."

September 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Saved my son. Daniel Savoie was given 50/50 chance to have huge tumour removed from his chest. Dr Sean McFadden and his team removed the tumour and Daniel made ..."

July 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best Surgeon you could ever have, Dr. McFadden and his colleagues and staff are truly a rare gift to have in health care. Not being on the patient/family side ..."

June 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Earlier this year I was diagnosed with lung cancer. Dr. McFadden was my physician and surgeon. He was very open as to the diagnosis ,possible complications, and..."

April 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. McFadden has done surgery on both of my lungs, very caring, understanding, wonderful bedside manner, listens to your concerns, addresses your concerns with ..."

February 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Just recently stomach surgery done by Dr. McFadden. Absolutely unreal surgeon. As well as his team and assistant, Anthony. If you are lucky enough to have him a..."

February 3, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I couldn't have asked for a more caring Doctor. Procides options and information and really makes sure you understand and are comfortable with everything happen..."

November 3, 2014