Ratings for Dr. Benjamin Yokoyama

Dr.Yokoyama was able to cure my rock and roll pnemounia and boogie woogie blues. gregpcarr@yahoo.ca

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

The best doctor I've ever had. So knowledgeable and caring.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

Great doctor, been seeing him for 6 years. He has been a real help not only for me, also the family!!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

Horrendous!! Did not listen and was flippant about how sick i was. I ended up in ARH where they could not believe what he prescribed and what he ignored. My instincts told me he was less than a caring dr and I would never trust him.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

The most helpful my husband and I both see him never a concern with him or staff

flag | Submitted January 8, 2017

Dr Yokoyama is excellent, very professional and great with kids!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

Dr Yokoyama is a great doctor. very helpful and knowledgeable. Always takes time to listen to concerns and give helpful understandable answers. Waiting the office is sometimes a pain but he is definitely worth waiting for! The only downside to the clinic is the staff. I find the staff often do not listen to what you are saying and are not knowledgeable in the medical field. They often come off as unorganized and I always feel frustrated after having to speak with them. If it weren't for Dr. Yokoyama and his wonderful care I would never step foot in that office again.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

Yokoyama is an excellent doctor my husband and I have ever had highly recommend him

flag | Submitted July 17, 2016

Busy going room to room, not much time for serious dialogue.....staff should be fed dog food and sent home.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

Did not care for me what so ever, just came in asked a couple questions and left, I didn't even have time to ask any questions about my symptoms or anything, before he swooshed me out of there.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016