Ratings for Dr. Benjamin Yokoyama

Horrendous!! Did not listen and was flippant about how sick i was. I ended up in ARH where they could not believe what he prescribed and what he ignored. My instincts told me he was less than a caring dr and I would never trust him.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

The most helpful my husband and I both see him never a concern with him or staff

flag | Submitted January 8, 2017

Dr Yokoyama is excellent, very professional and great with kids!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

Dr Yokoyama is a great doctor. very helpful and knowledgeable. Always takes time to listen to concerns and give helpful understandable answers. Waiting the office is sometimes a pain but he is definitely worth waiting for! The only downside to the clinic is the staff. I find the staff often do not listen to what you are saying and are not knowledgeable in the medical field. They often come off as unorganized and I always feel frustrated after having to speak with them. If it weren't for Dr. Yokoyama and his wonderful care I would never step foot in that office again.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

Yokoyama is an excellent doctor my husband and I have ever had highly recommend him

flag | Submitted July 17, 2016

Busy going room to room, not much time for serious dialogue.....staff should be fed dog food and sent home.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

Did not care for me what so ever, just came in asked a couple questions and left, I didn't even have time to ask any questions about my symptoms or anything, before he swooshed me out of there.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Dr Yokoyama is so thorough. He is very good at treating the whole person and listening.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

Best Doctor Ever!! Very thorough , listens and helps get to the health problems and how to treat them

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

Best doctor I've ever seen,has solved difficult problems items missed and extremely thourough

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015