You may also like

Rate Dr. Benjamin Yokoyama

Dr. Benjamin Yokoyama's Ratings

Best doctor I've ever seen,has solved difficult problems items missed and extremely thourough

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2866608].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

Dr. Yokoyama has always been a reliable physician when my GP (working out of the same clinic) is not available. He remembers my history well and is willing to listen and answer my questions. He is also quick to book specialist appointments when needed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2676939].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2015

One of the most respectful, knowledgeable and caring doctors I have ever seen. He has been my family doctor for several years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2655981].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2014

Dr. Yokoyama is a very good doctor. He is thorough and listens carefully to your problem. He takes time to phone you at home and give you information. He really cares.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2500825].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 16, 2014

I am again posting with regard to this doctor. I have been going to him for approximately four years. During this time he never checked my heart nor lungs when I went for my yearly check ups. This year he came into the room and said he was going to give me a "memory" test. Fine, but again he did not check my heart and lungs. I have since changed doctors and have been told by my new doctor that I have COPD . I am still going for tests and I have a cat scan appointment in October. I wonder if this condition would have been discovered earlier if Dr. Yokoyama had checked my heart and lungs. I am very upset and scared.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1346665].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2013

Dr. Yokoyama is an incredible doctor. He always takes the time to listen to my concerns and is extremely thorough in his approach. He has never brushed any of my symptoms off, being careful to consider all possibilities. He's not a chatty doctor but is thoughtful and knowledgeable, which I would prefer anyway. My family all love seeing him and never feel rushed or not cared for properly. We often have to wait to see him but we understand why... he's just that good. So glad we found him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1346664].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2012

Dr Yokoyama and his thoroughness saved my life. He is very knowledgeable and isn't hesitant to refer his patients to specialists. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1346663].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 30, 2011

I've been seeing Dr. Yokoyama for over 10 years. During this time, he has shown great compassion and kindness. He is a wonderful listener and is very knowledgeable when presenting various treatment options. Dr. Yokoyama has gone "above and beyond" in my care and that of my children. We are very fortunate to have him as our family doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1346662].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2011

I had him as a clinic doctor. Went in panicked with my 3 week old who was seriously stuffed up, not eating, and vomiting anything she did eat. He basically shrugged it off as a stuffy nose. The next morning I went to my maternity doctors, who sent her straight to the hospital, where we stayed for 10 nights on an iv and being tube fed with Bronchiolitis. My daughter could have died if I'd have taken his advice. I would only use him if there were no other options.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1346668].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2011

This doctor is new for me. I have seen him about 4 times. I find him very uninterested in my welfare, he has no expression on his face when I see him as though he doesn't care. The last time I went for my yearly checkup he omitted to listen to my heart or lungs. I am a senior and I need to feel that my doctor is there for me.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1346661].votes_count ]]