You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Benjamin Yokoyama

Did not care for me what so ever, just came in asked a couple questions and left, I didn't even have time to ask any questions about my symptoms or anything, before he swooshed me out of there.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

Dr. Yokoyama has always been a reliable physician when my GP (working out of the same clinic) is not available. He remembers my history well and is willing to listen and answer my questions. He is also quick to book specialist appointments when needed.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

Dr. Yokoyama is a very good doctor. He is thorough and listens carefully to your problem. He takes time to phone you at home and give you information. He really cares.

Submitted August 16, 2014

I am again posting with regard to this doctor. I have been going to him for approximately four years. During this time he never checked my heart nor lungs when I went for my yearly check ups. This year he came into the room and said he was going to give me a "memory" test. Fine, but again he did not check my heart and lungs. I have since changed doctors and have been told by my new doctor that I have COPD . I am still going for tests and I have a cat scan appointment in October. I wonder if this condition would have been discovered earlier if Dr. Yokoyama had checked my heart and lungs. I am very upset and scared.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2013

Dr. Yokoyama is an incredible doctor. He always takes the time to listen to my concerns and is extremely thorough in his approach. He has never brushed any of my symptoms off, being careful to consider all possibilities. He's not a chatty doctor but is thoughtful and knowledgeable, which I would prefer anyway. My family all love seeing him and never feel rushed or not cared for properly. We often have to wait to see him but we understand why... he's just that good. So glad we found him!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2012

Dr Yokoyama and his thoroughness saved my life. He is very knowledgeable and isn't hesitant to refer his patients to specialists. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2011

Dr. Benjamin Yokoyama's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Did not care for me what so ever, just came in asked a couple questions and left, I didn't even have time to ask any questions about my symptoms or anything, ..."

April 5, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Yokoyama is so thorough. He is very good at treating the whole person and listening."

April 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best Doctor Ever!! Very thorough , listens and helps get to the health problems and how to treat them"

December 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best doctor I've ever seen,has solved difficult problems items missed and extremely thourough"

July 15, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Yokoyama has always been a reliable physician when my GP (working out of the same clinic) is not available. He remembers my history well and is willing to l..."

January 8, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "One of the most respectful, knowledgeable and caring doctors I have ever seen. He has been my family doctor for several years."

December 17, 2014