Ratings for Dr. Benjamin Yokoyama

Yokoyama is an excellent doctor my husband and I have ever had highly recommend him

flag | Submitted July 17, 2016

Busy going room to room, not much time for serious dialogue.....staff should be fed dog food and sent home.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

Did not care for me what so ever, just came in asked a couple questions and left, I didn't even have time to ask any questions about my symptoms or anything, before he swooshed me out of there.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Dr Yokoyama is so thorough. He is very good at treating the whole person and listening.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

Best Doctor Ever!! Very thorough , listens and helps get to the health problems and how to treat them

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

Best doctor I've ever seen,has solved difficult problems items missed and extremely thourough

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

Dr. Yokoyama has always been a reliable physician when my GP (working out of the same clinic) is not available. He remembers my history well and is willing to listen and answer my questions. He is also quick to book specialist appointments when needed.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

One of the most respectful, knowledgeable and caring doctors I have ever seen. He has been my family doctor for several years.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

Dr. Yokoyama is a very good doctor. He is thorough and listens carefully to your problem. He takes time to phone you at home and give you information. He really cares.

Submitted August 16, 2014

I am again posting with regard to this doctor. I have been going to him for approximately four years. During this time he never checked my heart nor lungs when I went for my yearly check ups. This year he came into the room and said he was going to give me a "memory" test. Fine, but again he did not check my heart and lungs. I have since changed doctors and have been told by my new doctor that I have COPD . I am still going for tests and I have a cat scan appointment in October. I wonder if this condition would have been discovered earlier if Dr. Yokoyama had checked my heart and lungs. I am very upset and scared.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2013