Ratings for Dr. Keri L. Lemmond

This is woman is the perfect example of what a great doctor is. She was punctual, and if for any reason she ran late, she was quick to apologize. Her staff was outstanding. If you had a question or problem that she didn't know the info to, she would take the time to find it out. She was very knowledgeable in her field. She definitely went above & beyond what I've ever seen a doctor do. Sadly, she no longer is in private practice & only works through the hospital. I'm sure that she continues to be the type of doctor that she was, & the hospital should feel privileged to have her. As for others that know her & have worked with her, it is a great loss. I'd be the first in line if she ever goes back into practice outside of the hospital. She is a gem among gems.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2012

I had Keri for 6 years straight. She is by far the best psychiatrist I have ever had or known. Extremely smart and compassionate. She went the extra mile with me more than once. I miss her since she left to work with veterans.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2011

Dr. Keri L. Lemmond's Credentials

• Texas A & M University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)