Ratings for Dr. Karl Lanocha

Thankfully his office is closed, but I hear he's still up to the same tricks in another state

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

The rating above was obviously completed by Lanocha. He is the most dishonest, unprofessional, narcissistic, dark human being on the planet. Beware! He required a major credit card (because he claimed most appts are "no shows" and he charges them) HE was the no show at MY appt. He had moved without notice. He tried to helped himself to a $300.00 unauthorized charge, thankfully my bank refunded the money.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

Dr. Lanocha was the best Dr. I have had for treating my opioid dependence I have had several and am looking for a new one due to his moving to California. I have had my share of condescending doctors who won't take the time to get down off their high horse but he Is NOT one of them. He listens, he takes good notes so he is not always asking the same questions over and over. His staff (I think it's his daughter) is always pleasant and helpful. I highly recommend Dr. Lanocha, he is professional and sincerely wants to help you get better. Most of the doctors I have seen could care less about you and once they get your initial payment they look for anyway to kick you out to make room for another "initial payment."

flag | Submitted November 20, 2013

Dr. Karl Lanocha's Credentials

• Univ Of Md Sch Of Med, Baltimore Md 21201 (Grad. 1982)

HealthFirst