Ratings for Dr. Rebecca L. Hirsch

I love Dr Hirsch. I've had hey for a few years now, but now I have Medicare so I left Kaiser.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

Dr Hirsch is great! She is so welcoming and comforting. I had a hard time and many questions and she has always followed up, answered questions as best as she could. She as well would always take life circumstances into account. I think she is wonderful and extremely helpful and did a tremendous job helping me change my life for the better. I highly reccomend her!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

The doctor is very much into following the rules of Kaiser-Permanente to the detriment of her patients. She knows next to nothing about her patients,writes out prescriptions and sends you on your merry way. If you are looking for a real-life human connection then she is not the doctor for you.She seems nice and friendly but the reality is simply that you are just another number and she just isn't interested in your life.Such is the state of medicine today.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2009