Dr. Zulfiqar A. Rajput

Ratings for Dr. Zulfiqar A. Rajput

Totally okay with not filling prescriptions, quite rude about doing so. I recently moved out of state and explained the situation to the drs, and requested a 3mo supply until i could hopefully find a new dr. They gave me 30 days with no refills, so a cvs pharmacist called for a refill, in which i again asked for 3mo because i was still without a dr. Got 30 days with no refills again. Finally, after declining to refill with the pharmacist, i called and again requested 3mo because drs are booked down here until january. I got 3mo, but was told "ill do it this time, we can't keep doing this, i hope you find a dr". How are psychiatrists okay with stopping a patient's medications, knowing what happens when they do? Aside from this, one dr has shared his political views with me, which i find unprofessional. One of the secretaries is rude, and ignores patients to have casual conversationalists with another secretary

flag | Submitted August 29, 2018

This dr. Sucks. Had a valid reasoning for seeking treatment and wouldn’t fulfill what I needed. Don’t waste your time.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2018

Honestly I would give negative stars if I could. Rajput only saw me for 5 minutes or less and then made a diagnosis. The PA or whatever he is absolutely traumatized me. This was my first psychiatrist and I was already nervous to see one and after confiding my worst fear in him he actually made it come true. Now I’m off all medications and too scared to see a doctor about my conditions. He fed INTO my delusional thoughts which only made them worst and totally invalidated my concerns and feelings.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

I'm conflicted about this guy. Dr. Rajput himself is fine, however, his receptionist is one of rudest women with whom I have ever spoken. I absolutely dread calling his office and I have to work up the nerve to do so. I don't even have anxiety! I stay with him because he knows my history and he is a good doctor. His receptionists need be retrained or trained on how to work with patients and keep their opinions to themselves. They have done nothing but harm his practice it seems.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

HORRIBLE HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE just to make an appointment. The receptionist is extremely rude. Did not want to make any appointments, although they are taking new patience, did not want to assist in any way. Gave every excuse she could think of to NOT assist us in any way. Took my information however, for no purpose whatsoever than to waste my time. I informed her I would be filing a complaint against their practices to which she replied, “Go ahead”. If there were a way to provide a negative star rating for this painful phone experience, I would. Horrible... this office should close its doors based on this experience as others have noted in their reviews, this office is not benefitting anyone.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

The doctor kicked me out of his office after going to him for a year because he didn’t understand what I was saying and honestly never tried to help me in the first place just a doctor who gives you pills and don’t care less what happens to you or how they work.He honestly doesn’t care what your saying and never gives advice just sits there. Worst experience ever with a doctor. I’ve had my new doctor for about 7 years and not had one problem. Do not go to this doctor I promise he is not good but if your stubborn find out for your self

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

I don't know what his problem is, but he's prone to episodes and blackmail if he's not comfortable with the power dynamic in his office. When we mentioned visiting a psychologist as a supplement to his psychiatric care, he began threatening us and eventually yelled at me that as a man, he didn't have to listen to the words of a woman. I'm not sure how he plans on hearing what a patients symptoms are in order to treat them if he isn't willing to listen to them. I feel really bad for his wife. Guy probably needs some medical intervention of his own, if you catch my drift.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

I have been seeing this doctor for a year. He is quick but efficient and a great diagnostician. He isn't there to provide an hour of psychotherapy to his patients but to manage the behavioral/mental symptoms via medication. That's what psychiatry is. If you want somebody to analyze your thoughts and feelings, please see a therapist. He is an understanding man and he asks questions to see if the meds are working or need to be adjusted. I have had nothing but great experiences seeing him. He even jokes with me and I actually find him to be a good doctor.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

This is the most ignorant Dr. I have ever been to. His staff is clueless and soooo frigging rude. I can't believe he still has his practice. All of them very condescending !!!! DON'T GO TO THIS DR. ALL HE DOES IS PUSH PILLS and has no regard for the feelings of his patients

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Minus 0 for this cold $$$ hungry inhuman man. He is sub human as is his whole staff. Aside from the fact that I am simply a human w/anxiety & depression, he treats me like a dog! Found a real dr. Know that is human & willing to speak kindly to me. His office is also a suboxone office which is where he gets big cash for, and preys on heroin victims by putting them on this synthetic only making it harder to straighten out. Deadbeat crook. Intend to investigate this crackhead dr. Let's get him off the streets and back where he belong!!!!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

Dr. Zulfiqar A. Rajput's Credentials

• Chandka Med Coll, Univ Of Sind, Larkana, Pakistan (Grad. 1998)

Kaiser-Permanente