Dr. Edward J. Bilotti

Ratings for Dr. Edward J. Bilotti

I found Dr. Bilotti a pleasure overall. His concern was genuine and his demeanor empathetic. He carefully reviewed current medications and gave me recommendations that were expert and knowledgable. I highly recommend Dr Bilotti to anyone looking for an honest and forthright evaluation and guidance on the right course of medications.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2013

Ignorant and discriminatory in regards to legal medicinal marijuana; denied me treatment. I use medicinal marijuana for safe treatment of chronic pain and PTSD. He led me to believe that my occasional use was not a deciding factor in his willingness to pass me on to my desired goal: talk therapy for post operative deppression, without prescribing psychiatric medication. Stated that his decision to deny care was based on "citations" he had read and a team-based decision to refuse me counseling with my former therapist, Troy Clark, LICSW. Had no concern for my well being. Made no suggestions for care. An offensive and hideous appearing man with deep issues resulting in denial of facts and ultimately my care.

Submitted January 18, 2013

flag | Submitted January 25, 2012

the staff overall was pretty friendly and appointments ran on time. However, Dr Bilotti wasn't too helpful in explaining my condition or the medication that he prescribed me. As for knowledge, if he was knowledable, he never shared it with me. He never explained anything to me.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2011

flag | Submitted July 28, 2008

Dr. Edward J. Bilotti's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

AHC