Ratings for Dr. Karen F. Lang

Dr Lang is an incredible listener and amazing at teaching useful tools to use if you have any anxiety or control issues. I have been her patient a long time and she has helped me tremendously to be a well rounded person

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

Dr. Lang is a wonderful doctor - as well as a fabulous human being. She treats her patients with respect and kindness. She has that wonderful ability to be both professional and empathetic. I am so lucky to have found a Psychiatrist such as Dr. Lang. I had been to three other doctors in the past - but - but only Dr. Lang was able to diagnose my condition and treat it so that I could lead a happy and healthy life. I highly recommend Dr. Lang to anyone looking for a Psychiatrist.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

I highly recommend Dr. Karen Lang. I have been her patient for a few months and she has helped me so much with my anxiety and depression. She always listens closely, asks good questions rather than making judgements, and takes the time to return my phone calls quickly. She is very warm and easy to talk to. I am very happy I found her!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

I had a bad experience with Dr Lang . She is rude and judgemental which makes it extremely difficult to form a good Dr- patient relationship. She lacks compassion and is insensitive to her patients needs. Bad bedside manner for a Doc, especially a mental health provider. Sometimes more concerned with dishing out psychotherapy instead of focusing on the medication effectiveness and how the patient is feeling, doing, coping. I do not recommend!

Submitted May 19, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Lang for many years. She is a very caring and knowledgeable individual. Any phone calls to her are always returned promptly. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2011

Dr. Karen F. Lang's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Ocean, NJ