Ratings for Dr. Leonard Korn

He fell asleep during a couple of visits. He talked a lot about himself and was often distracted. The office lady was not pleasant to deal with. He was quick to prescribe meds, but didn't seem interested in follow up. Also, they were slow to renew scripts. This can be a real problem because some of these medications cannot be stopped cold turkey. I don't recommend this doctor. This is not a very caring practice.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2012

I would never recommend Dr. Korn to anyone. He is very judge mental. Its his way or the high way. He spoke of me very ill to my child and that is not professional at all... Neither one of us ever returned to his practice. He broke confidentiality between my child and I. He only knew me for a short time and said I was not a good mother. Also not a very good person. I told all of my friends and colleagues. They totally disagreed with him. Hes a drama king and if you want crap treatment go to him. I also know 3 or 4 people who went to him. They said all the same of what I said...Look else where

flag | Submitted August 22, 2012

I saw Dr. Korn for 4 years. I think him a good man with good intentions. He is, however, a terrible therapist. He is not objective at all. Last session he attacked my religion (Catholicism), my views on abortion, told me I was going to destroy the country & the Constitution, that I didn't care about women, that I was trying to take away his freedom, that I didn't believe in democracy but dictatorship, that I was going to ruin my relationship with my wife (also an atheist, who was with me as we were going there this one session to learn skills in how to speak to one another about our differences in a healthy way!). He told me he was so angry he was shaking. He drew near to me in a threatening manner. He went out of his way to make me feel terrible. He made the entire session about him & his opinion. I told him I liked him & just differed with him, but he refused the olive branch. He ignored my wife, was totally inappropriate & unprofessional.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2011

I worked with many others to solve my problem to no avail. Dr. Korn's treatments, methods, for my (Bi-Polar)has kept me in excellent mental health so I can lead a normal life.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2011

Dr. Leonard Korn's Credentials

• University Of Chicago, Pritzker School Of Medicine (Grad. 1968)

Top Hospitals in Portsmouth, NH