Ratings for Dr. Behzad Ahkami

Their office is run like a McDonald's, you don't matter, people can just show up and step in front of your appointment. The receptionist is very rude, the Doctor can't control her, terrible.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

Stay away from Dr. Behzad Ahkami. Per various records and complaints, Dr. Behzad Ahkami has had sexual relationships with his female patients. He targets the most vulnerable ones to victimize. Although number of complaints have been registered against him, it's not clear how he is still been allowed tp practice medicine!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

I have been seeing Dr Ahkami for 9 months now an I find him to be very knowledgable and friendly an high qualified. Always takes time when explaining an never rushes you! The office staff is very friendly an always accomadating, while the office itself is always clean an neat. I would highly recommend Dr. Ahkami

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

I found Dr Ahkami very kind , friendly, knowledgeable. He is always available and you can reach him anytime. He is the best doctor I have ever seen and I highly recommend him .

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

I've been seeing him for 10 years. He is a great doctor who really cares about his patients. Very knowledgeable and tries to be perfectly punctual. His staff, Kris, is always friendly and helpful and sensitive.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

I would recommend Dr. Ahkami to anyone. His office staff is very pleasant and she schedules the appointments well so you never have to wait. He gives you the time you need to discuss your problems. He is very kind and compassionate. He spends all the time you need for you and your problems. He is knowledgeable in his field. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

I found Dr Ahkami to be very pleasant and patient. I sometimes have difficulty expressing myself, and he was kind, did not rush me, and gave me the opportunity to ask all the questions I wanted, and took the time to answer my questions fully. I would give him a very strong recommendation to anyone who asked me. He diagnosed me after getting my history and symptoms, and guided me to the proper meds to help me. I will be seeing him on a regular basis. Am very happy with him overall. I would give me a five star rating!!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

I highly recommend this Doctor to every body as i found him very caring,skilled and knowledgeable about his profession. he is very good listener and patiently explains all the details about medications (effects and side effects), he has vast knowledge about his job. he is always available and can be reached anytime if you need him. i was surprised about certain comments that was made at on this site by some angry individuals about this wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2010

This doctor presscribed two medications which are deemed as dangerous together and knowingly did so.... upon researching found out that several deaths have occured while taking the two meds simultaneously.... Highly recommend using another doctor...do not go to him he does not care about his patients...(obviosly) but he will give you bad meds if you want to be on them such as xanx...etc without question.....

flag | Submitted July 2, 2010

Dr. Ahkami is one of the easiest doctors to talk with. He is compassionate as well as helpful. He is very knowledgeable about medications and their effects on the individual. Sometimes the wait time is long in the office, but I feel he's worth it; just don't make another appointment to close to his-you may not be on time. Knowledge, caring and being treated like a real person with feelings is what is most important. I would recommend Dr. Ahkami

flag | Submitted June 22, 2010

Dr. Behzad Ahkami's Credentials

• Meshed Univ, Med Sch (Ferdowsi Univ), Meshed, Iran (Grad. 1969)