Ratings for Dr. Leonard Manacki

My family and I have been seeing Dr. Manaki since we moved to Brampton in 1982. Over the years I have gone to see Dr. Manaki several times for various issues, each and every time he made me feel comfortable and at ease while explaining whatever the problem was, from the regular run of the mill colds, more serious issues, to the more embarrassing issues we all sometimes need help with, he knew exactly what the proper course of action was, whether it was a quick prescription from him or in more serious cases he has known when I needed to see a specialist. No matter which Dr. or specialist I was referred to by Dr. Manaki each and every one of them were very knowledgeable in their respective fields of expertise and just as professional. I have only had Dr. Manaki as my family Dr and would recommend him to anyone, I have herd and seen over the years from friends, co workers and such just how many terrible Dr.’s there are out there practicing medicine, I have been amazed at some of the stories I have been told about the way their Dr.’s treat them and they are so surprised when I tell them how great Dr. Manaki is and all the times he has gone way above and beyond where most Dr.’s will go for their patients, never once has Dr. Manaki charged me for any notes or insurance paperwork I’ve needed to have filled out, he’s never failed to return any of the phone calls or messages I’ve left for him in a timely manner, or has never turned down any request to release medication early or any other request I’ve had, he truly cares about his patients, I know most ppl complain about the long time it takes to get an appointment with him (which isn’t really that long, except sometimes after he’s returned back from vacation time it can be a bit of a lengthy wait) but that’s to be expected, a quality Dr. will obviously be busy all the time and even though he is, he always seems to have taken thetime to take care of all the things I just mentioned. Unfortunately for anyone looking for a new family Dr. for whatever reason I know Dr. Manaki doesn’t take on any new patients but when I got engaged he didn’t hesitate to accept my fiancé as a patient, and thank god he did she has a hip disease she has struggled with that her family Dr. Diagnosed her with when she was a small child but he hasn’t done anything for her about it since no matter how many times she’s gone in to discuss it with him she gets the same response every single time so she stopped bothering with it and thought there was nothing that could be done about it, but after just one visit with Dr. Manaki she was able to get it MUCH more under control as well as maintain that control. He has also told me that when we have children he will take them on as patients as well, I wouldnot hesitate for even a second to trust the health of my newborn child to Dr. Manaki. because of all the incredible care I have received from Dr. Manaki over the last 36+ years now, which is pretty much my entire life, I will remain a patient of Dr. Manaki until he retires, I know I will never be able to find another family Dr. As professional and knowledgeable as Dr. Manaki, I pray that he will be able to hand me off to someone that is even half as capable as he is and continue the incredible and professional care I have come to expect from a family Dr., But from all the wonderful experiences I’ve had with every different specialist Dr. Manaki has referred me to over the years I can say very confidently I’m sure he will leave me in quite capable hands. I can’t think of any negative things besides having to wait a little longer than most other Dr.’s to get into to see Dr. Manaki, but I’ve known that for so long now even that isn’t much of a problem anymore, and having said that I’ve known from experience if you really HAVE to get in there to see him he will definitely find a way to accommodate you, so I guess I can’t even use that as a good example of a drawback or negative issue with Dr. Manaki’s practice.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2018

Dr. Manacki has been treating me for 30 years, since my fiancée passed away, and I adopted him as my GP. His knowledge and warmth make him a great physician. He is always ready to listen-never rushes me or seems impatient. Any time I have needed a specialist, he has gotten me an appointment in a timely manner. I've had loads of surgery, and thanks to him, not one complaint about any dr he has sent me to. Thanks, Dr. M.!! 👍

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

I agree with most the comments. Dr. Manacki is the best. It is worth to wait for him – for an appointment or in the waiting room. My relatives and my kids really liked him. The nurses are also great AND friendly. The other doctors in the clinic are good too. I also like the walking clinic service they added. The current doctor in the walking clinic is great too. The clinic down side is the customer service at the front desk. As someone said “they seem to think they are doing you a favour just speaking to you.” Most of the time seems they are trying to play catch with all the work in the front desk. And they are good getting appointments with specialist and so. They also seems had some hard time getting to learn the new computer/program system but they are getting there. The front desk staff would really benefit from some customer service training or experience a checkup with Dr. Mamacki and …A smile... :)

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

The most amazing family DR I have ever had. Very nice caring patient and funny. I'm never giving him up after years of horrible Brampton doctors. He is the best!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

I've been with Dr. Manacki for 28 years. He's a great Doctor; very knowledgeable, very helpful and has a great beside manner. The staff needs to be more client oriented, but I must say that in the last 2 or 3 years, they have definitely improved. I gave them a 4/5 instead of a 3/5 because of the improvement. In the past it has been somewhat difficult to get appointment without having to wait for 2 or 3 weeks. That totally understandable because people who are great at what they do are most often very busy. In the last several months, I have had to make many appointments and the wait time has certainly decreased. My last 3 appointments were within 3 to 4 days of my call to them. Dr. Manacki is also very good in regards to returning his personal phone calls.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

The best doctor in50+ years. Very knowledgeable, common sense approach, refers when needed, good follow up, deal with all of the issues, compassionate,

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

Dr. Manacki is such a great Doctor. Very knowledgeable and seems to truly take care of your best interests

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

Amazing doctor, impossible to get an appt sooner than a month away!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

I have been a patient for 30+ years. You won't find a better doctor. Great bedside manner, sharp, personable and his experience lends to his thoroughness. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2014

Great Dr. informative and very helpful. Its hard to get in to see him when there is a problem though and appointments are always weeks away. So on the onset of a problem my family and I always end up at a walk-in clinic. On the whole though he is fantastic!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013