Ratings for Dr. Leonard Manacki

Dr. Manacki has been treating me for 30 years, since my fiancée passed away, and I adopted him as my GP. His knowledge and warmth make him a great physician. He is always ready to listen-never rushes me or seems impatient. Any time I have needed a specialist, he has gotten me an appointment in a timely manner. I've had loads of surgery, and thanks to him, not one complaint about any dr he has sent me to. Thanks, Dr. M.!! 👍

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

I agree with most the comments. Dr. Manacki is the best. It is worth to wait for him – for an appointment or in the waiting room. My relatives and my kids really liked him. The nurses are also great AND friendly. The other doctors in the clinic are good too. I also like the walking clinic service they added. The current doctor in the walking clinic is great too. The clinic down side is the customer service at the front desk. As someone said “they seem to think they are doing you a favour just speaking to you.” Most of the time seems they are trying to play catch with all the work in the front desk. And they are good getting appointments with specialist and so. They also seems had some hard time getting to learn the new computer/program system but they are getting there. The front desk staff would really benefit from some customer service training or experience a checkup with Dr. Mamacki and …A smile... :)

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

The most amazing family DR I have ever had. Very nice caring patient and funny. I'm never giving him up after years of horrible Brampton doctors. He is the best!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

I've been with Dr. Manacki for 28 years. He's a great Doctor; very knowledgeable, very helpful and has a great beside manner. The staff needs to be more client oriented, but I must say that in the last 2 or 3 years, they have definitely improved. I gave them a 4/5 instead of a 3/5 because of the improvement. In the past it has been somewhat difficult to get appointment without having to wait for 2 or 3 weeks. That totally understandable because people who are great at what they do are most often very busy. In the last several months, I have had to make many appointments and the wait time has certainly decreased. My last 3 appointments were within 3 to 4 days of my call to them. Dr. Manacki is also very good in regards to returning his personal phone calls.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

The best doctor in50+ years. Very knowledgeable, common sense approach, refers when needed, good follow up, deal with all of the issues, compassionate,

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

Dr. Manacki is such a great Doctor. Very knowledgeable and seems to truly take care of your best interests

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

Amazing doctor, impossible to get an appt sooner than a month away!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

I have been a patient for 30+ years. You won't find a better doctor. Great bedside manner, sharp, personable and his experience lends to his thoroughness. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2014

Great Dr. informative and very helpful. Its hard to get in to see him when there is a problem though and appointments are always weeks away. So on the onset of a problem my family and I always end up at a walk-in clinic. On the whole though he is fantastic!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

Dr Manacki is positively a fantastic doctor. He has been our doctor for 25 years. Met him during an emerg-room visit for a kidney stone and he so impressed me I switched doctors immediately. He has helped my wife and I through the years with all our health concerns, always with a warm, professional, and involved manner, in combination with a friendly and relaxed interaction that promotes confidence and a positivity, taking the patient's thoughts and feelings into high consideration. One would be hard-pressed to find better. We hardly ever have to wait any more than a few minutes to see him. Absoulutely Yes! he is worth the front-desk desk staff; they used to be sometimes-difficult, but that was years ago, and frankly not really an issue. I hope he never retires.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2013