You may also like

Ratings for Dr. James Lipon

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

Not sure if the asian dentist is Lipon but I don't recommend the asian guy. He didn't talk . He didn't explain anything. He was just awkward and uncomfortable to be near. He didn't tell me what he would be doing. I left there with more work done than I knew he was going to do... The lady assistants are wonderful though.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2015

Obviously all these idiots who have left negative reviews in the past 2 years are fake and just plain stupid. If you were actually a patient you would know he has moved to the USA for training. The retards who write these negative review are probably too stupid know this simple fact.

Submitted December 10, 2014

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

Went in to have dental work only to find out that his wife did the work on my filling. Could not afford to complete the dental work and it would be cheaper to get dentures.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013

He wanted to do $1200.00 worth of work on my son's baby teeth. I got a second opinion, which was that they are baby teeth and the permanent were on there way up to leave well enough alone. Would not recommend this dentist.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2013

I needed an extraction of my upper wisdom teeth.My red flag #1: Lipon literally ran into the room, sweating profusely,huffing & puffing.Initially Lipon said he couldn't remove my wisdom teeth & would refer me out.Later,Lipon said "I think I can do your surgery after looking at your x-rays again." (red flag #2). Upon doing the surgery what was to be a 1/2 hr,actually took 2 1/2 hours.My jaw would not open more than 1/2 b/c he had over extended my jaw..he never made a referral for weeks for physio.I went to Lipon for intense facial pain who actually sent me to my regular dentist who had no idea why he needed to take over Lipon's mess.I received no painkillers & was in excruciating pain for weeks.I had a severe sinus infection from the surgery.This happened in December of 2008 & I still have muscle spasms in my jaw where my teeth slam down on my tongue,headaches,muscle spasms down my neck & pain into the side of my head.I was told there was no re-course b/c I signed the waiver!Doctor?phht

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013

After he took my money and my root canals had to be pulled.. and all that pain.. he said, not sure I know how to do root canal's.. go figure!!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2012

I waited in the waiting room 1/2 hour or more every time I made an appointment. The staff were not always professional and often stopped working on me to go do something else like answer questions or help another staff member. I was so dissatisfied I stopped going to this clinic and went to a new dentist and also moved residence. 1 year later I have collections on my rear end because of a bill they say I owe because my insurance didn't cover it. They waited A YEAR to send the bill and when the bill was returned undelivered they blamed me saying I should have let them know I moved. Excuse me???? A dentist I no longer visit is not on my change of address list. I was done with your clinic and it should not have taken a year for you to decide I owed you money. I would NEVER go to this clinic again, ever!!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2012

Like others have said, I had a horrible fear of the dentist, until I saw Dr.Lipon. I recommend him to all of my friends.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2011

Dr. James Lipon's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "canceled appointment. not impressed with the unprofessional attitude by front staff. do not recommend this dentist office."

May 10, 2016
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Not sure if the asian dentist is Lipon but I don't recommend the asian guy. He didn't talk . He didn't explain anything. He was just awkward and uncomfortable t..."

August 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Obviously all these idiots who have left negative reviews in the past 2 years are fake and just plain stupid. If you were actually a patient you would know he..."

December 10, 2014
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "If you like having your money stolen and unnecessary dental procedures preformed I would definitely recommend"

December 2, 2014