Ratings for Dr. N Myers

Dr. Myers is a very considerate and helpful doctor. He really knows his stuff. His staff are HORRIBLE though. I am a very friendly person and on the phone and in person his staff are not at all friendly, poor customer service skills, clearly hate being there and all around not pleasant people to deal with.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2016

Dr. Myers is a wonderful Doctor. Will refer you if he feels he needs to. Always has times for questions and concerns. I have found the front staff to be very accommodating and helpful

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

Dr. Myers has been my family Dr. for many many years. He is kind, helpful and knowledgable. He takes the time to answer all your questions in a gentle manner. I cannot stress how happy I am with his care. If he doesn't know he will not hesitate to send you elsewhere for a better evaluation. His front staff girls are ok I think, not rude but not welcoming. His wife quite often mans the front desk and she is very nice. There are never any wait times and you can always get in to see him either that day or in that week. If for some reason you can't see him there is always the option to see his female counterpart, Dr. Bowling. Overall an amazing office!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

Wonderful family doctor. Always so helpful and follows up.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

Great doctor! Staff are cranky and need to be replaced.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2014

I have always like Dr. Myers, have had him since Kelly H. I have had his main receptionist be so rude to me on the phone. I've put up with her for long time now. I have snapped back at her. No need for this attitude. My next visit i will be taking it up with the Dr. Something i should of done long ago. Maybe time to move onto a different job lady.. One in which you don't deal with customers.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2013

I have seen dr meyers on several occations and find him to be a helpful and caring doctor. he is my husbands doctor. i agree the staff at the front need improvement in their interpersonal skills. i appreciate that i never have to wait at all. i recommend dr meyers as a family dr to anyone, he is very professional and has helped me a great deal.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

Dr Myers is an excellent family doctor, extremely caring, thorough, and knowledgeable. My family is grateful to have such a wonderful doctor. His nurse Sarah is also an incredible asset to his medical office, and therefore I want to emphasize that my low rating on the staff does not reflect on Sarah at all. Unfortunately, his other full time office staff at the front desks are not warm, friendly, or kind. They are both constantly irritated and cranky, without exception, on the phone and in person. I feel bad for him because he is such a nice fellow, and I don't think he knows how rude they are to patients on an ongoing basis. I don't recall being treated nicely by them ever, and I am a friendly person. I guess he just doesn't see it. What a shame. Everyone I know who goes to this office comments on it, and I do mean everyone. The ladies at the front desk need to change their attitudes. They are lucky to have such a great employer, yet they misrepresent his office by being so rude.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2013

After living in Langley for many years and then moving to Vancouver I could not give up Dr. Myers as a doctor. He is considerate, compassionate and helpful. Thank you Doctor Myers for having your practice set up so that your wait times are minimal or non existent. Each time I visit I feel thankful that you also appreciate that your patients need to be in and out in a reasonable aamount of time. The time I spend travelling from Vancouver to Langley I could easily be sitting in a waiting room anywhere else.Your thoughtfulness is much appreciated. Thank you also for the option of booking shorter or longer appointments depending what the issue may be.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2011

I am so very thankful to have found dr myers (both for myself and my family). He does not overbook (I have always gotten in within 5 minutes), he takes time to listen to all your concerns, addresses each item and does a thorough check-up/analysis. He is caring and polite and has a "better safe than sorry approach"-- if he doesn't know what is causing the problem he doesn't guess, but works to find a solution. He has aligned himself with good medical professionals in the area, his recommendations for specialists/ surgeons etc. can be trusted. In short, an awesome doctor!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2010