Ratings for Dr. Yada Haraphongse

Dr. Haraphonse is great! Always very kind and compassionate . Accurate diagnoses, promptly refers to specialist if necessary. Very punctual, but takes extra time with patients when needed. Staff members Jessica and Annetta are always very pleasant. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

I am extremely happy with Dr. Haraphongse’s level of knowledge, answering any and all questions, bediside manner and at ease she makes you feel. I’ve gone to this medical clinic for over 15 years and My husband and I have had the same family doctor the whole time whom we were very happy with her level of service as well, but she has retired now. We both have seen different doctors in the same office when ours would be on holidays or whatever. They were all very good doctors as well. Doctor Haraphongse took us on as her patients and boy am I glad she did. Even with the very high level of service those other doctors provided, Dr. Haraphongse was top notch. She had me so comfortable and happy in my appointment. She had me laughing out loud quite a few times in one half an hour appointment. I would highly recommend her to anyone, any day!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

This is easily the most unorganized and unprofessional medical facility I have ever been in. Appointments are always running very far behind and every appointment I have had has been rushed. And the front desk staff are all on different pages with office policy (not to mention very rude). A total nightmare in regards to health and healthcare.

Submitted December 14, 2017

Great staff. Dr. Haraphongse is very with it on diagnosing, and efficiently treating health problems. She thoroughly explains all diagnoses. I trust her with my life!!!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Excellent doctor. BUT the person answering the phone and taking appointments is the worth I have encountered in my life .... and I am not that young ...

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Excellent care and attention. No frills medical treatment, she is direct and to the point. I feel like she listens to me and follows through with my concerns.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Very pleased with every visit. Works well with my specialists. Really like that I can see my file online - lab results, consults, etc. As a nurse I can interpret them & decide if I need to see her or one of my specialists if results are abnormal.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

I have been seeing Dr Haraphongse since she took over for my previous Doctor who was on leave. She is very personable, and easy to talk to. She takes the appropriate amount of time for each appointment and doesn't talk around an issue. She is compassionate and her bedside manner is commendable - never talking down to a patient. I was quite happy with my previous doctor who I had been seeing for decades and when I informed that Doctor of my choice to stay with Dr. H, I was told that she was a very good doctor. Respect from an experienced peer meant a lot to me. I would go so far as to say that I enjoy my appointments with her as I always leave feeling better than when I arrived.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

After my fiance was referred to this doctor a hearing her great reviews I decided it was time for a a change for me. Dr. Haraphongse took me on as a patient and we built a great physician/patient relationship. She is honest with me and willing to allow me to be a part of my care decisions. She listens to my thoughts and we discuss. I don't feel my health could be in better hands!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

I am so glad Dr Yada Haraphongse is back..... as she was the only Dr in years that I felt was really listening to my concerns... All the best!!!!! (By the way I had to see the other bulling Dr. and they not only bully a co-worker but the patient as well.... I was told you can only ask about one problem in an appointment and you have to schedule a 2nd appointment to ask the other question, that's a 1st.... and it was so rudely delivered... I did point out the sign on the wall that says have your questions (note plural) ready but she was more interested in picking the hair off the student Drs. Lab coat..... )

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014