Ratings for Dr. Yada Haraphongse

Great staff. Dr. Haraphongse is very with it on diagnosing, and efficiently treating health problems. She thoroughly explains all diagnoses. I trust her with my life!!!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Excellent doctor. BUT the person answering the phone and taking appointments is the worth I have encountered in my life .... and I am not that young ...

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Excellent care and attention. No frills medical treatment, she is direct and to the point. I feel like she listens to me and follows through with my concerns.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Very pleased with every visit. Works well with my specialists. Really like that I can see my file online - lab results, consults, etc. As a nurse I can interpret them & decide if I need to see her or one of my specialists if results are abnormal.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

I have been seeing Dr Haraphongse since she took over for my previous Doctor who was on leave. She is very personable, and easy to talk to. She takes the appropriate amount of time for each appointment and doesn't talk around an issue. She is compassionate and her bedside manner is commendable - never talking down to a patient. I was quite happy with my previous doctor who I had been seeing for decades and when I informed that Doctor of my choice to stay with Dr. H, I was told that she was a very good doctor. Respect from an experienced peer meant a lot to me. I would go so far as to say that I enjoy my appointments with her as I always leave feeling better than when I arrived.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

After my fiance was referred to this doctor a hearing her great reviews I decided it was time for a a change for me. Dr. Haraphongse took me on as a patient and we built a great physician/patient relationship. She is honest with me and willing to allow me to be a part of my care decisions. She listens to my thoughts and we discuss. I don't feel my health could be in better hands!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

I am so glad Dr Yada Haraphongse is back..... as she was the only Dr in years that I felt was really listening to my concerns... All the best!!!!! (By the way I had to see the other bulling Dr. and they not only bully a co-worker but the patient as well.... I was told you can only ask about one problem in an appointment and you have to schedule a 2nd appointment to ask the other question, that's a 1st.... and it was so rudely delivered... I did point out the sign on the wall that says have your questions (note plural) ready but she was more interested in picking the hair off the student Drs. Lab coat..... )

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

Dr. Haraphongse is the best family physician I have ever seen. Her staff is pleasant and knowledgeable and eager to please. I have never had to wait more than 10 minutes for an appointment with her which is impressive considering the patient load our family physicians are carrying. She has never rushed me and always took the time to ask pertinent questions in order to assess and diagnose my problem correctly. She is very personable and easy to talk to. I would HIGHLY recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

Dr. Yada Haraphongse left the Lendrum clinic a few years ago because she was bullied out of her position by the second doctor who had received half of Dr. Ulan's practice. It was a very uncomfortable and unfortunate position for Dr. Haraphongse to be in, and she left under duress. If you were happy with Dr. Haraphongse as your doctor, she can be found at a new location in Edmonton where she continues to give warm, courteous and exemplary care to her patients.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2014

A good patient/doctor relationship had been established, so I was disappointed when a brief and very vague/awkward letter arrived at my home informing me that she would no longer be my doctor. Dr. Haraphongse had been the replacement for a very popular doctor (Dr. Ulan whom I loved!!). When Susan Ulan left she went to great lengths to ensure her loyal patients (like me) were not left high and dry without medical care. Unfortunately, there were no "transition" plans when Yada left. Despite having no issues with her knowledge and care, I felt abandoned. I wouldn't say this behavior reflected good patient care...

flag | Submitted July 20, 2011