Ratings for Dr. Subash Jalali

Dr. Jalali is a wonderful doctor...he has seen my Autistic son for some stomach issues and he is kind, caring and absolutely thorough! He is an excellent doctor, polite and professional and we need more doctors like him. I truly respect him.....Thanks Dr. Jalali...from Linda & Andrew!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

I am extremely grateful to be a patient of Dr.Jalali. I had a colonoscopy last week where five large polyps were found and taken out. I probably would have succumbed to Colon Cancer if I had not seen him when I did as all my family doctor did was to give me the 'smear test' saying it was clear.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2016

He is a wonderful doctor. He is nice, polite and professional. Also, he has great bedside manners.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2015

Chalked all of my symptoms up to anxiety since he read (in my file) that this has be an ongoing issues for me. He sent me away after a few visits and tests and was very condescending. Turns out I have dysautonomia, which was causing all of the symptoms I'd gone to see him about. He treated me very poorly, very dismissively; In writing this comment, I've alright put more thought into him than he did on me. I highly advise you to look into seeing someone with a sense of bed side manner, genuine concern for their patients and respect for their profession.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

Had a colonoscopy with Dr. Jalali, Having preconcerns about the procedure I was amazed at how simple it turned out to be. Slept right through it without any adverse reactions what so ever. His team made it a terrific experience. I'm recommending him to anyone I talk to and really push the simplicity of my experience with this procedure.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

My experience with Dr Jalali started out well. However, in the last few months, something has changed. He seems to have too many people stacked up for appointments and then is too rushed to spend much time. I sat for nearly 1.5 hours past my scheduled appointment time this last appointment. He had to rifle through papers and review the file to figure out who the heck I was and why I was there. Then he talked over me whenever I was trying to explain something or ask a question. When someone is talking, they have stopped listening. Since he's not always listening, he can make erroneous assumptions. I drive an hour to see him because I believed he had good knowledge. If I'm going to be disrespected by a specialist, I'm sure I could find one closer to home.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

Dr. Jalali may be a skilled technician, but his knowledge ends with the sedative that he gives. --Versed. It is contraindicated for patients with a history of depression and he was advised of this pre-existing condition when he took the pre-op history. I suffered a paradoxical reaction and have been unable to work for 6 years. My psychiatrist is well aware of the problems with benzodiazepines. Dr. Jalali had never heard of this type of reaction and was dismissive, saying "I give this all the time without any problems." It's right there on Wikipedia. I got in a fight with the nurse and swore at her as I came out of sedation. I tried to leave with only a sheet wrapped around me. Furthermore, I was not discharged to a responsible adult and I tried to walk home 25 km (without a wallet or ID). Fortunately, my wife had been called to come for me and she saw me walking along the street. I am covered by disability insurance, otherwise St. Joe's would be in the middle of a major lawsuit. Where did he get his MD?

flag | Submitted August 24, 2014

Dr.Jalali is a WONDERFUL specialist. He is knowledgeable, thorough, caring and gives undivided attention to his patients. I had an emergency and he saw me immediately and within one week I had a colonoscopy, a biopsy, a diagnosis and a prescribed treatment plan. His follow up was equally amazing as he made himself available for phone contact. Consider yourself fortunate if you are a patient of Dr.Jalali. If you wait a few extra minutes, it is because he is giving careful attention to the patient who is ahead of you- and he will do the same for you! You cannot go wrong with Dr. Jalali!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2013

Only negative I can say is that wait time in the office is very long however I never felt rushed through my appointment. Dr. Jalali also apologized for my wait time at the hospital for my scheduled endoscopy. He was very kind and reassuring. Great Dr.!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2011

Terrific Dr. Takes time to explain everything.Wait times for appointments are away too long.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2011