Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth A. Burns

She never remembers anything, she looks at her computer screen the whole time we are in the office. I have to tell her information over and over again. Looking for a new doctor tomorrow.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

I am very pleased with my interaction with Dr. Burns. She is always very attentive, patient and extremely professional. Her staff are always pleasant and accomodating whenever I need to reschedule or if they have an opening on a cancellation list. I would recommend Dr. Burns to friends and family without hesitation.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2013

I went to her for help that's not what I received I had the worst experience. She shouldn't be practicing as a dr to help people that's not how she acts she's rude condescending and she pretty much called me s liar for why I was coming in to get help for some issues . Don't waste your money or time going to this office they moved to Somerville nj now the whole office is a nightmare.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2013

Dr Elizabeth Burns was interning in St Josephs Hospital Paterson NJ in October 1991 when I had a c-section. She insisted on taking my staples out 4 days too early. I argued with her that it was too soon, but her reply was "I'm doctor Burns!" My incision was a verical cut requiring staples for 6 days. I told her but her reply was "Well if you want to go home tomorrow I have to take the staples out". I trusted her, and my entire stomach opened up as she was removing the staples. She panicked and ran to the phone to call another doctor for help, and then lied to him right in front of me, saying "It looked infected so I had to take the staples out" I told the other doctor that she was lying, and I demanded a culture be taken to prove it. The culture proved me right, and I had an open wound for 4 months with visiting nurses and was unable to care for my baby that I finally had after years of miscarriages. She stole that experience from me, and went on as if nothing happened.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2009

Dr. Elizabeth A. Burns's Credentials

• Umdnj-Sch Of Osteo Med, Stratford Nj 08084 (Grad. 1991)

AARP