Ratings for Dr. Alain Phillips

What makes this doctor so special is his kindness,he listens to you not just with his ears but also with his heart.He makes you feel calm and safe.To bad not everyone has the chance of having a doctor like him.May he stay with us always.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

I feel very fortunate to have Dr. Phillips as my physician. He is patient and thorough, but, best of all, he listens carefully and is flexible when it comes to the patient's wishes. This is an "old school" doctor with a reassuring "bedside" manner, of the kind who seem to be in all-too-short supply today. BTW, his given name is Allen, not Alain.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

Dr Philips Alain is my Family doctor . he is a proffessional doctor who is attentive and calm.Am so glad that he is my doctor May God keep him healthy as he continues to take care of all the patients undr his flagship.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

My wife and I are so lucky to be under the care of Dr.Philipps specially as we are getting older and need more of his precious time.Never rushes us ,listens to our pains and aches and always finds an explanation for all of them.He is what all doctors should be.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

I feel priviledged to have him as my doctor,his kindness and patience make him a very special person.When you leave his office you already feel much better than when you walkd in,you feel more relaxed and safe.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

He listens patiently and never rushes me and is always there for me in a crisis and has given me immediate attention!!! I trust in his prescriptions because he keeps current with updated medical findings and is open to discussions on this matter in spite of the fact that he is far more knowledgeable. He is a kind and sincere man and therefor an excellent Doctor!!!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2012

Wonderful "bedside" manner - extremely patient and never rushes the patient. Goes out of his way to go the extra mile in order to help someone. By the way his name is Allen and not Alain.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2012

Très bon médecin. très humain. Al'écote de ses patients. Je le recommande

flag | Submitted September 13, 2010

Grande disponibilité au niveau des rendez-vous. Explique beaucoup et très bonne écoute.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2010

very thourough, always patient and understanding. takes his time with you and I never feel like I am just a number. Cares about his patients and always follows up with you. When they coined the phrase family doctor they had him in mind.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2009