Ratings for Dr. Howard S. Rudominer

Dr. Rudominer has worked tirelessly and effortlessly to understand the root of my problems. He is attentive, caring, understanding, and most of all he is compassionate. Dr. Rudominer does not see me as an ill individual but as an individual with an illness that can be cured. Through tough love, hard work and dedication, Dr. Rudominer is continuously helping me to become a better person. I highly recommend his services. He truly is one of a kind doctor and the best of the best.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

Dr very aged and slow to come around, forgot things I told him, Time to retire.

Submitted February 20, 2015

Dr. Rudominer took me on as a very special case; he suggested I should go in-patient but after a few visits, he decided to give me a chance. I have been following his advise and we meet every 2 weeks. I can't thank him enough for trusting me and basically saving my life. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Rudominer for anyone who needs the best professional care. Geoffrey Handel.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2011

Excellent Psychiatrist and up to date on psycopharmachology. Saved my life from narcotic dependancy along with his team. Thanks to him I am alive and thriving

flag | Submitted June 2, 2011

Dr. Howard S. Rudominer's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll Of Med, Brooklyn Ny 11203 (Grad. 1969)

Commercial Insurance Company