Ratings for Dr. Fabio G. Apolito

Great dentist. Very quick, funny, and knowledgeable. I would use again without hesitation.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2016

Great doctor who really helped me relax. Great staff and very professional.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Went in to determine if a tooth with an old root canal could be saved. Staff and Dr were fine, however, they performed an additional xray/diagnostic scan on me that wound up costing $175. Staff knew this second x-ray would not be covered by any insurances but made no attempt to tell me the cost ahead of time. Also waited in office close to 1 hr to be seen.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

Dr. worked very quickly and calmed me down through my root canal. Made it as painless as he possibly could and he had me in and out of the chair in a half hour. Put me at ease in his care and I trusted his work. In addition, I was taken in right on time which was an added bonus. Staff was polite and friendly.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2012

very good dentist, quick and efficient; put me at ease. I would recommend him. very nice.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2011

Dr. Apolito is a great dentist. He performed 2 root canals that were quick and painless. His office staff was nice too. He had a great personality and made me feel very relaxed. I would definately recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2007