Ratings for Dr. Mariola Kowalik

The doctors and staff are extremely friendly and knowledgable. I moved up from the busy city where it was quantity over quality and you sure don't feel this here. I would defiantly recommend this office to others.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

I'll be upfront, Dr. Kowalik is a great dentist and she is a delightful personality. However, her orthodontics work was less than satisfying for me. I had gone to her for braces and post braces care for the past 10 years. Unfortunately ever since getting my braces off and following all of the necessary care routines to keep my teeth in check, my teeth have moved despite having the permanent brace on the back of my teeth on both my upper and lower. Not to mention those braces have broken off on more then 4 occasions (without eating anything aggressive to cause the breakage. So from my experience, she has been a fantastic dentist but would consider other options for ortho if needed,

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

Dr. Kowalik, did a great job fixing my tooth, wonderful care from start to finish.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2014

She is caring, gentle and thorough. Bright and inviting office.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2012

excellent dentist & so is the staff. very friendly & knows their stuff. Makes you feel very comfortable & less nervous

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011

very nice lady but all 6 fillings she did fell out in less than 5 years...

flag | Submitted October 27, 2010

Meh. Seems to take 8 extra steps to complete a simple task. Does not listen 100% to what the patient is saying. I was once asked if I grinded my teeth. I answered No. She said my teeth probably hurt because I grind them. I never said my teeth hurt in the first place! And I said NO! But she and her staff are very nice which makes up for the temporary frustration.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2009

Takes great care with her patients and very concerned about your dental health

flag | Submitted March 8, 2007