Ratings for Dr. James Birt

I have not seen Dr. Birt yet as he has a 5 month waiting list. Am in daily pain with a torn Lateral Meniscus and cyst behind knee. He has my referral and my MRI results (I think). Hopefully I am not waiting in vain. Should I look elsewhere or is 5-6 mos from the referral date usual in MB? My knee gives out at the most inappropriate times, I work on my feet 6 hours a day, and the pain is getting unbearable. Would love to give him all 5's but have to see him first. Appt. is for Feb 20th.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2012

His office declined my referral, indicating they didn't think they could help me. I wound up seeing Orthopedist in London, ON and at PanAm Clinic... turns out, I AM an Orthopedic case. A shame that he is so busy that he can't take on complex cases. I have rated a 3 for all categories... I was never seen in his clinic, but cannot rate without a number there... I didn't want to skew the numbers either way.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2010

Went for a bunion removal and my big toe did not touch the floor after it was healed. I had a second operation and missed alot of work and again my big toe does not touch the floor. I have trouble walking with that foot.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2009

Excellent Doctor, caring, polite,great bed-side manner

flag | Submitted August 12, 2008

Great doctor who listens to his patients. Not afraid to be challenged, and genuinely cares about his patients. Very knowledgeable and takes the time needed to access the problem.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2007