Ratings for Dr. Lili Naghdi

I wish i still had her it’s sad she had to cut back on her patients due to health issues. I’m sad she has these issues she is one Doctor who doesn’t deserve it. I miss her immensely ,she listens and helps you, her beautiful smile and her professionalism ,along with the best bedside manner of any doctors I’ve had. I thank god for having her as long as I did. I wish her all the best in Her health and thank her for really helping me I never felt healthier having her as my doctor. Thank you 🙏 ❤️

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Dr. Naghdi is the best! She's is our whole family's doctor my parents love her :)

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Dr Naghdi is a gem but the staff at front desk is rude ,annoying ,and totally incompetent

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

Such a wonderful lovely doctor so caring, punctual and thorough, listens and is very attentive to any concerns you have. My special child loves her as well, Best doctor ever.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

I love Dr. Naghdi. She is kind, caring and professional. Both my mom and I go to her and she remembers me everytime I see her and also tells me to say hello to my mom for her. She is on top of everything and takes the time to listen and address your concerns. She is very knowledgeable. I guess the downside of having a great doctor is that she is very busy - well no wonder, everyone wants to see her. I have had issues with reception in the past, but i choose to tolerate it because I want to see Dr. Nagdhi.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

Dr. Naghdi is wonderful. She is sincere, smart and efficient. I am however considering switching doctors simply because I DREAD going in to the office or even phoning into the office. To try to get an appointment I have phoned and waited 15 minutes on hold on more than one occasion. "Health centre of Maple, please hold"is all you get. Not even the courtesy to check back in or give you the opportunity to say I cant hold!. Once you actually get an appointment I have spent hours upon hours waiting to go in, because of poor organization, and when you are sick and waiting for hours, it is not a good combination. No sympathy for patients at all from these girls/women. Yet when you are there and observe them, they seem to always have time to chit-chat and giggle, meanwhile there are probably 10 patients sitting on hold to ask a simple question. They have also on more than one occasion made errors on my file, after repeatedly saying "only call me on this number" or "I have changed my address to this" and they simply forget and still phone my old home, or send mail to the wrong address.. as well as phoning me to give me a wrong recommendation after doing blood work (vitamins were meant for a different patient) It's a shame because Dr.Naghdi is great and I am really sad to switch doctors because of incompetent staff.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

Im proud and thankful to have Dr Lili as my family doctor. She is very knowledgeable and takes her time to explain everything in detail. The office is very at times and it's difficult to get through the phone lines.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

The staff especially blond girl with ponytail are very rude.They are also very disorganized .Ponytail girl would do better at an auto shop. Honestly the only reason I go there is because of Dr .Naghdi..Being that the patients are worried and sick the front desk should show some compassion.Treating peoply rudely is unexceptable and it is the responsibility of the doctors to fix this .

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

Dr. Naghdi is wonderfu. She has the gift of the the perfect mix of professionalism and compassion which isn't all that easy to find in physicans in general. The front staff do leave something to be desired. They seem to lack common courtesy when a simple "I'll be with you ai a moment"would go a long way.. I would agree that the blonde ponytail seems to have a dislike for patients as well as for her job.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

Best doctor ,I ever had..She is patient ,understanding ,and knowledgable.However there seems to be a lot of disorgonization at the place .One of the girls at the front desk,blond with a ponytail is especially rude.At the front they are really good at ignoring you .If it wasn't for wonderful Dr Naghdi ,I would not go there at all.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015