Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey H. Green

I have be seeing Dr Green for over 20 years. He is very knowledgable and I trust his judgment inplicitly. He is also quite flexible and willing to take the time to answer all my questions. I would fully recommend Dr Green to friends and family.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2015

Excellent medication knowledge and management. Excellent talk therapy when needed. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

I have seen Dr. Green for several years for depression. A few years ago I developed a rare digestive disease which effected absorption and efficacy of medications. My depression worsened as a result of having chronic pain and disease. Dr. Green researched my illness, changed medication and doses accordingly. He was remarkably up front with me that of he could not treat the now tricky management of my psychiatric issues he would find me someone who could. I am a nurse and have worked in mental health for 10 years. To say that "everyone" in the medical field finds him to be a top notch physiatrist would not be an exaggeration.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

Dr. Green has been my psychiatrist for over 17 years. His correct diagnosis and medication management allowed me to function again, e.g. go to work and care for my family, after just 6 months in his care. I had been unable to work due to my depression for over 9 years and had lengthy hospitalizations for chronic depression on three occasions during that time period. I have seen him regularly over the years for medication management and also psychotherapy when I feel I need to sort out personal issues. He continues to be "my hero". He has given me back quality of life.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013

Dr. Green will impress those that are taken in by his inflated self-esteem. You must also be careful not to question his judgement-he is very Old School, plus it clashes with his belief that he is exceptionally competent. He is one of those individuals who knows a reasonable amount but is unable to to put that knowledge into practice in terms o helping some patients. He might be helpful for medication-only issues, but his lack of empathy and apparent caring, at least in my experience, would make him a poor choice for other conditions, such as anxiety and depression.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2011

Very knowledgeable and professional. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2011

Useless. Take it from someone who saw him for 8 years. Liberal with medication, terrible talk therapy. The worst! If you really need intervention, keep looking.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2011

Dr Green is absolutely tops in his profession. Whenever I tell another medical professional that I am treated by Dr. Green, they pause, and say..."He's excellent." I know he is --that's why I've been his patient for 6+ years and why when my husband started suffering with extreme depression....I knew where to send him for help. If you want someone who is extremely knowledgable, who is up on the latest research, and who will tell you what you need to hear -- then call Dr. Jeffrey Green first and pray that he's taking new patients.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2011

I've used Dr. Green for 16 years & found him to be empathetic, warm yet always professional, quite knowledgeable & treats his patients as tho they are family members when giving out meds. His notes on meds are unbelievable & his follow-up is surpassed by none. Any new med that might be for me is discusses by both of us, side effects. Blood wk-ups are still regular & you MUST make/keep that appt. should you wish your prescription to be refilled. No one's a miracle worker but he really saved me from my bi-polar self on so many different levels.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2009

Green is the operative word

flag | Submitted July 2, 2008

Dr. Jeffrey H. Green's Credentials

• Univ Of Chicago, Pritzker Sch Of Med, Chicago Il 60637 (Grad. 1982)

Top Hospitals in Princeton, NJ