Ratings for Dr. Charles Meusburger

I've been seeing Dr. M. for almost twenty years for my panic disorder. He has helped me cope with the deaths of my parents, my divorce and problems in my daughter's marriage. He is truly caring and compassionate, as well as extremely knowledgeable in all aspects of psychological/psychiatric conditions. He takes time to know you as a person, instead of just another patient. I don't think I could have dealt with all of the changes in my life with my panic disorder without the skills and confidence Dr. M. instilled in me!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2019

Dr. M is amazing in his profession. He is patient and knowledgeable. He works all the time so office hours are flexible. His office staff, Lisa and Xavier are both outstanding and calls are always returned. I have been a patient for close to 2 years now and the help this man has provided for me has been life changing. I strongly recommend this doctor for adults struggling with addiction.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2019

flag | Submitted July 16, 2008

Dr. Charles Meusburger's Credentials

• Univ Di Roma-La Sapienza, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Roma, Italy (Grad. 1985)

Veterans Administration