Ratings for Dr. J. Wilson

I've been seeing him for a few years for iron deficiency, he's been fabulous, very personable, proactive in his decisions, doesn't wait for problems to happen, tries to prevent them, and I have found him to be thorough and friendly and knowledgeable and everything I'd want in a doctor.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

I saw him a few years ago and it was OK. He has a very busy practice as a lot of Dr's do today. Overall he was a pleasure to meet and deal with.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

He cancelled appointment 3 times and it's been a year since I've seen him...in the meantime I ended up in hospital...grrr...so no longer trust

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

My dad has been under Dr. Wilson's care for over 6 years. I have to admit that when his condition first appear Dr. Wilson was excellent at controlling it. As the disease progressed there were obvious gaps in the quality of care he delivered. Like most physicians, he has difficulty listening to patient concerns and in an age where email communications could make his life easier, he does not embrace this method of communication as other physicians are starting to do. He is hard to get in touch with even during office hours. He is very busy indeed and that is frustrating from a patient perspective in terms of accessibility and disease management. If you are under his care, ask him questions. Don't let him assume you understand everything.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Does not care abt patient always dumps on family doctor to do everything . Can't even order subcutqiyenogs pump by himself

flag | Submitted January 31, 2016

He bases all decisions on blood reports, and excludes patients symptoms form the decision making process. It is a KNOWN FACT that certain people, certain conditions will show symptoms long before the blood reports show it. I had low iron severe enough to cause me to start eating bizzare stuff and even lost my job because I was unable to function at all, couldn't get out of bed due to weakness and tiredness, iron levels on blood reports were slightly above normal.....once I had 3 iron infusions from another doctor I got my life back, was feeling normal again and was able to go back to work, etc. He needs to listen to patients more and rely less on what blood reports say, take into consideration that sometimes symptoms appear before levels actually drop.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

All I'm willing to say is that he caused a family member to have a stroke because he improperly weened him off blood thinners! STAY AWAY!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2014

flag | Submitted April 17, 2014

Is looking after my brother who has cancer. Excellent Superb. Long waits but worth to see him.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2014

Great doctor!Very busy but he is compassionate.Mt dad is alive after having Cancer twice.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2014